Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
okSMe.jpg

Season 2 finale tonight. I've been looking forward to this all week.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
shirt: yay or nay?

307t10w.jpg

i ask this because this is probably the only shirt i will wear with this skirt. i seem to have no other options unless its a white cami

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scandal is all that right now.

shirt: yay or nay?

307t10w.jpg

i ask this because this is probably the only shirt i will wear with this skirt. i seem to have no other options unless its a white cami

I like it but do you have any sneakers?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
OMG brehettes, my little brother just called me to tell me that he loves me :to: Guys I cried for like 2 minutes. He's autistic and he can't really express emotions like normal people so it's rare for him to tell people he loves them.

:sadbron: I'm so happy right now.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
OMG brehettes, my little brother just called me to tell me that he loves me :to: Guys I cried for like 2 minutes. He's autistic and he can't really express emotions like normal people so it's rare for him to tell people he loves them.

:sadbron:

Little brother love is awesome.

I miss mine. He's so damn far.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Thats awesome :to:!!!

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Juicy, @CoolazzFemale, @Marty Thee Don, @Token, @Malfoy, @White Chocolate, @Rusty Kuntz, @Mi Rawtid

tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400.jpg

Why? The one question that matters most. Last week, we found out that Quinn started to piece everything together. I didn't think her figuring it out would cause all of this, but considering that Hollis as we already knew had a hand in the explosion at Citron and that Huck was the one who changed Lindsey to Quinn, maybe it was inevitable...

Okay, so I know I've exhausted a lot of choices in the 'Who Shot Fitz' scenario, but seriously ahh...:laugh: I knew immediately that it was Huck. Harrison saying that Huck had a date, had me really going that route.

PVR7E.gif

Olivia & Fitz...

Thats-Enough.gif

The nighttime garden scene was such amazing acting by both Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn. I will never 'like' their relationship, and can't even 'but' the matter, yet as they say...

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all

[ame=http://youtu.be/ICwfXGjVeXw]Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is - YouTube[/ame]

I said it once and I'll say it again, Mellie is a hot ass mess. We knew that she was aware of the affair, just not how long she had been aware. *sigh* She really is out for self, which makes me believe even more that 'America's baby' isn't Fitz's. I want to go on a guessing spree, but yeah we know how those turn out lol. :manny:

V.P. Sally Langston, was doing the absolute most, but she has been waiting for this moment for quite some time. Poor Cyrus- all that work, all those lies and its all gone downhill.

Huck...

tumblr_mc07nyrN7K1rfduvxo1_500.gif

tumblr_lefovzHrDV1qa3qgao1_500.gif

Welp! Can't say that I wasn't forewarned...

tumblr_mc3w7uKTyQ1ruj91yo1_500.jpg

#ScandalFans
#KellyClarkson
#ThoseWhoDapGetsLoveBack -Pertaining to the @'s. I am not sure if everyone who dapped my post last week, actually watches the show, but I didn't want to leave anyone out to be on the safe side. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: