Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i would not recommend eating a sucker and shaving in the shower at the same time. i almost put a razor in my mouth twice

ima do it again tho

If you have any pink and grey 95's, gray, purple or pink Adidas sambas or gazelle's I would rock it with those. This is just my opinion but I don't see that skirt being "dressy" enough to rock with a blazer and heels but I'm also old as shyt so that could be the reason.

Edit: or some chucks!!

see. i was finna laugh at you cuz my shoes are either white, gray or purple. but i looked in my closet and had more pink and purple in my shoes than i remembered

2njde1g.jpg

im loving the chucks. and i dont wear them enough hence why they're so fukking clean

i have some nike brs all white with the purple swoop and those as well would have been gorgeous. but they're so dirty they dont look like they were ever white

you go rettas

are you trying to wear your outfit just for fun or are you going out or something? that skirt seems casual to me too...along w/ the tee you've paired it with

if its a casual sitch then make it weather & age appropriate...all those colors are awesome but makes me think highschooler (which isn't bad...i just assume you're older cuz of posting on here) ....i'd say pair it with some tough black moto boots and a tough moto leather jacket...oversized slouchy white or grey tee...and keep the purple tights for a touch of fun...dont forget cool accessories....leather knapsack or backpack....and funky bracelets/rings/layered chains...and a big awesome scarf to top it all off

my 2 cents

wear it out just for fun. plus im so childish thats why it looks highschooler :sadcam:
but you, you just named about 5 things and i have no idea what they are. :sadbron: lmao. im not feminine enough for this fashion shyt

but thank you so much

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would not recommend eating a sucker and shaving in the shower at the same time. i almost put a razor in my mouth twice

ima do it again tho

see. i was finna laugh at you cuz my shoes are either white, gray or purple. but i looked in my closet and had more pink and purple in my shoes than i remembered

2njde1g.jpg

im loving the chucks. and i dont wear them enough hence why they're so fukking clean

i have some nike brs all white with the purple swoop and those as well would have been gorgeous. but they're so dirty they dont look like they were ever white

you go rettas

wear it out just for fun. plus im so childish thats why it looks highschooler :sadcam:
but you, you just named about 5 things and i have no idea what they are. :sadbron: lmao. im not feminine enough for this fashion shyt

but thank you so much

You're very welcome.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Spent a whole day at the mall with the girls. So, I plan on doing nothing tonight but watch the Batman Trilogy and eat gummy bears.

@Token : I might do some dancing like the bunny in your avi as well :skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Spent a whole day at the mall with the girls. So, I plan on doing nothing tonight but watch the Batman Trilogy and eat gummy bears.

@Token : I might do some dancing like the bunny in your avi as well :skip:

Record it and send it to me......:mjpls: research purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
After growing out my eyebrows for 2 months, I finally got them reshaped and threaded. These shyts are so crisped and arched now, I can't stop staring.:ohlawd: