Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
yVPLC.jpg

@ThickyRozay this is the ottoman I have sorry for the awful pic.

I'm such a girly girl sometimes. One of my most precious purchases are my wicker laundry baskets :ohlawd:

Well worth the money so far after two years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@muse,

I think the styling of the ensemble is super cute. So I'd say 'yay' to the shirt. As for the skirt, taken a cue from @Golden, how about pairing the white cami with a blazer- say black and wearing it with the skirt with tights and some black heels? The skirt will be the focal point and with some silver jewelry it can make something that is viewed as a funky piece, seen in a different light. :smile:

@Juicy,

That seriously brought tears to my eyes. Me and my younger brother are the closest among my siblings. Well okay this isn't about me like at all, but I just wanted to say how sweet that was. It also brought a smile to my face and heart. Thanks for sharing. :hug:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Libra Lady

I don't think Huck shot Fitz; I think he was the cleanup man. You see how sloppy that assassination attempt was? Do you really think Huck would be that sloppy? I believe if he was the shooter and he wanted Fitz dead, Fitz would be dead. 4 shots, and he couldn't kill him, plus two other people were shot? Nah, that's not Huck's MO. Also, he stashed shells under the cushion of the chair, he wore a bright ass red hoodie and made sure he was seen on camera... a spy/assassin of Huck's caliber wouldn't have made those rookie mistakes. Something else is up... it's a little TOO obvious, and that's why I don't think it's him.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Rusty Kuntz

tumblr_m9585vNoq61rb3gxdo4_2501.gif

Your assessment is seriously... flaw-free. :clap: What you said makes perfect sense. I was thinking on the surface, as oppose to what lies underneath. It would be too easy for Huck to be the one who shot Fitz, despite it seeming that way. So if its not Huck, it now boils down to whose shyt he is cleaning up?. Here I go guessing, but I'm gonna say...Hollis.

:heh:

rhony-luann-toogood.gif

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Libra Lady

For some reason, I don't think we're finished with Cocaine Girl/Huck's new boo. Something about her is off; I bet she isn't who she says she is and she seemed a little TOO interested in Huck when they first met. Also, the assassination attempt reeks of an inexperienced shooter. Don't rule out the VP either; she's been angling to get to the Presidency and she probably harbors more ill will towards the President than Hollis does.

Another thing I noticed: the President gets shot 4 times but doesn't die, but the Press Secretary gets shot once and does? Seems to me like she might have been a target also; I don't think she was THAT close to Fitz that she just happened to get hit by a stray bullet. Maybe Huck was gunning for her, but then if he was... WHY? Did Cyrus (or Hollis or someone else) hire him to shoot the PS so that Olivia would come back to the White House, all the while not knowing that someone else had been hired to kill the President (it seems like something Hollis would do so that he could get all of them back under one roof)? If so, what would be in it for Huck? Olivia "saved" him... if she went back to the WH, then there wouldn't be any Olivia Pope & Associates. I don't know, I just like throwing out possibilities LOL

This show will be the end of me... it's getting too good :lolbron:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:why: How can something be so delicious yet so very painful?

I'm sitting here putting in work on a bowl of Cap'n Crunch and it got the roof of my mouth all to' up. I just can't stop :damn:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My ass is coming back :beli:
Putting all this overtime in is taking time away from the gym.

Right their is money to be made

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
@ Libra Lady I fell asleep and missed the episode :sadbron:
Good thing Hulu is there to save the day.

@ Token Capt Crunch is the cereal. :ahh: Yet there is a price to be paid for it. :russ:

@ Resident Lesbian I feel your pain. Although my job has an onsite gym. I just can't bring myself to use it. When it's time to leave work I am ready to floor it out of the parking lot.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goin on my longest run (~9miles) ever in these bad girls:whew:

24on5up.jpg

I like those!!

I hope you enjoy your run!

--------------------------------------

Put the first $500 of my $1000 emergency fund into my saving account at this other credit union I belong to. The plan is to pay off this debt in 2013, I'm pretty excited about it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picture this on facebook: Two infants wit onesies on. One says "Too cute to play with your ugly ass kid" and the other says "My daddy ain't shyt" Posted by this dude that makes custom shirts and people are liking the hell out it. I don't feel it's very likeable.