Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
I wish people were more honest lol. My interest is fading anyways, it was nice while it lasted.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
lmao why are people so concerned about what we doing..Find some Business bytches barely know the half and think they know it all ! I give no fukks truly how anybody feels. Why you madd? Like I said build a fukking bridge and jump tf off. #KillYoself

Tweet & its gone end up here regardless I just beat yall no life twatching asses to the punch smh only reason I am even on here in the first fukking place is because a thirsty ass Coli nikka morethan1 stalked my page by looking through ol girls followers and blew up my mentions about this site. So this twatching shyt not surprising.

Get off our nuts

Shawty you don't have to be here. I didn't make you sign up. You took the time to do that. Don't throw me under the bus. I tweet tons of females and ask to join. You a cool chick but don't throw dirt on my name

I don't know the issue I just want @LOUDaffair out the box

Last edited by a moderator:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Mi Rawtid & @Token
After Henna: No major color change, just a red brown tint. Going to do another application on the 15th.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
im the man. little did he know

that sad point in your life when you have washed every piece of laundry and come to the realization that maybe, just maybe you dont have enough closet/drawer space

i dont even have that many clothes! :sadcam:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I got a new thread idea :lolbron:

Yall remember the question and answer game that was poppin on fb right?

I'm thinking about making a thread like that one....its gonna go platinum :yayo:

Daps
im the man. little did he know

that sad point in your life when you have washed every piece of laundry and come to the realization that maybe, just maybe you dont have enough closet/drawer space

i dont even have that many clothes! :sadcam:

I have that problem too. I don't mind doing laundry and folding clothes, but I hate when it's time to put everything away...I started to roll my clothes and squeeze them into the drawer.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

"Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas night" :stylin:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I just wanna know what happened between Miguel and Frank O.

That's it, that's all.