Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
How do you deal with men who know you are but try to convince you to sleep with them.

I'm abstinent and if you don't put yourself in certain situations, you should be fine. Come on, a mans goal is to have sex with you to balance out the power, I don't blame them for trying, but I/as every woman should, am aware of the motive.

I mean its only a challenge, if you are very attracted and feel like you want to have sex with him. :ld:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
lmao why are people so concerned about what we doing..Find some Business bytches barely know the half and think they know it all ! I give no fukks truly how anybody feels. Why you madd? Like I said build a fukking bridge and jump tf off. #KillYoself

Tweet & its gone end up here regardless I just beat yall no life twatching asses to the punch smh only reason I am even on here in the first fukking place is because a thirsty ass Coli nikka morethan1 stalked my page by looking through ol girls followers and blew up my mentions about this site. So this twatching shyt not surprising.

Get off our nuts

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Yo i think this is a troll situation:russ:

some one stole pics and created this whole fake drama:leon:
Why Muhfukkas be flexing , like I know everything c'mon yo bytch Ass was in my inbox lol Screenshot shawty! But I'am Ugly & all that blaaaah blaaah ish youve been talking though

Then on top of that yall bytches wanna be down for @SecretLover And Throw dirt on my name but yall hoes won't nowhere to be found when these nikkas went in on her for a week straight smh simple bytches mind yall business

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why Muhfukkas be flexing , like I know everything c'mon yo bytch Ass was in my inbox lol Screenshot shawty! But I'am Ugly & all that blaaaah blaaah ish youve been talking though

Then on top of that yall bytches wanna be down for @SecretLover And Throw dirt on my name but yall hoes won't nowhere to be found when these nikkas went in on her for a week straight smh simple bytches mind yall business

stfu troll:russ:

you either Malcolm or some other male poster who set up this Epic troll:russ:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands

Catfish?

I pray yall are trolling.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

She (was) your friend in real life yet you're bragging about fukking the father of her children. Have an army of seats you simplistic disloyal hoe.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_m35ea6qv5D1qbchtg.gif