Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
gimme gimme this dress baddiebey!!!!! :o:

tumblr_mehj9rOBq71qkomroo1_500.png

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:snoop:

First of all we were under the influence of alcohol. My friends and I were acting dumb in my kitchen, just goofing off. Usually Im able to handle my alcohol, but I guess it didnt agree with me that night. Turned on some music and for whatever reason I started dancing on this stool/step ladder thing. Smh I missed a step or whatever and I tripped up. I tried to catch myself on the fridge handle, but failed. I hit my a$$ on the ground at what felt like 90 mph. I honest to Gods was laid out like this. :dead:

There was like 5 seconds of silence then of course my aint sh*t friends started laughing at me, but I like to think it was because of the alcohol and not because I fell :( Its feeling a lot better today. This is like the second time of my life I've ever fell on my tailbone. Sh*t sucks.

i genuinely laughed my ass off and im sober

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
lmao why are people so concerned about what we doing..Find some Business bytches barely know the half and think they know it all ! I give no fukks truly how anybody feels. Why you madd? Like I said build a fukking bridge and jump tf off. #KillYoself

Tweet & its gone end up here regardless I just beat yall no life twatching asses to the punch smh only reason I am even on here in the first fukking place is because a thirsty ass Coli nikka morethan1 stalked my page by looking through ol girls followers and blew up my mentions about this site. So this twatching shyt not surprising.

Get off our nuts

:beli:

Girl good-the-fukk-bye. No one here is thinking about you. Ol 'lemme use this to get more followers on Twitter' lookin' ass.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I took my second and hardest final this evening :whew:

Luckily, I have the same teacher for 2 of my classes so I waited for my final grade...I got two Bs :gladbron:

Taking my last final exam this thursday.

Its gonna be a piece of cake :naomi:

OAN, I purchased the coldest winter ever today to read on my phone...I read the book 4 times when I was a pre-teen but never during my teenage or adult years. So far, I read the first chapter and I just noticed something, why da fukk did my parents let me read such a book when I was a shawty? :merchant: