Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I know hes with another bytch rite now!! Who the fukk gettin a tattoo at 230 am? :wtf: but you beggin me not to have an abortion? fukk him im done i should have pressed charges on him when he tried to break mu wrist

:ubish: you might not wanna have a kid with a nikka like that :manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Resident Lesbian

tumblr_m85qgbSzsb1rq8yjk.jpg

I somewhat......... kinda....... but not really miss you :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I know hes with another bytch rite now!! Who the fukk gettin a tattoo at 230 am? :wtf: but you beggin me not to have an abortion? fukk him im done i should have pressed charges on him when he tried to break mu wrist

He put his hands on you, been to jail, fukks other broads....and you still wanna have a baby by that nikka huh :heh:

tumblr_maojs7DBEh1rzbvsto1_250.gif

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Mi Rawtid I've never tried Kinky Curly. Thanks for the update on the souffle. My friend says she does the smoothie and then layers it with the souffle and she gets great results. Maybe that combo might work for you as well.
I mixed my henna last night and will be applying it this evening/tonight.

So, I'm sick. fml

Me too :sadcam:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Got my period this morning. :sadcam:

Hope I just jinxed a few of you guys. We gone all be in misery together. :umad:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

You should've left him too so you not waiting around for him to try and break something else. :ld:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I've been agreeing with and dapping @marcuz on a lot of topics this week. :sadbron:
I need to stay off The Coli for a while...

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
people do what they want. it doesnt really bother me because it doesnt really affect me. however, closeted gay guys partake in irking me. you only hurting yourself and what girl you eventually get into a relationship with. its kind of comical hearing them talk about finding the "right" girl and great "wife". YOU'RE GAY. ACCEPT IT