Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Work was off the hook today. I really hate humanity when I leave there sometimes.

I'm pretty sure this dude is going to try to sue the rink and I wish him all the luck in the world. "Skate at your own risk".

People cursing me out because they show up to a children's birthday party with no children and we ask them to pay an admission price of $4. "This don't make no fukking sense...this is why I didn't want her to have her fukking party here". LOL all I could say was "I'm sorry...sooo aren't you going to pay it or you leaving? "I'm going to fukking pay but i'm going to raise hell once in the doors".

Parties are over at 4pm, people coming to the parties at 3:45 and mad because it's $4. You can wait outside 15 minutes until we close, but if you come in here, it's $4. So yes I had a hallway full of angry patrons waiting 9 minutes until 4.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really considering ordering a cheese steak. I haven't had one in about 5 years.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I hate flying with children. This little red head, Chucky looking b*stard screamed for half of my damn 8 hour flight today. I wanted to punch his punk ass mother in the fukking throat for not handling him!!! His soft ass daddy too. I took two damn sleeping pills and didn't get ANY sleep because of that future serial killer!!!

Yeah, I'm still mad.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In typical Leo fashion...

Leo's are very reluctant to help so I will stop trying to help.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Sunday, Ladies!

tumblr_m7z9ahxPKl1rs10g6o1_5001.jpg

35n92za.gif

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
ABC is just cuts shyt off w/o giving it a honest chance.

So true. That Sunday 10pm slot just seems like a bad spot for any new show ie 666 Park Avenue, Pan Am, GCB. Which is why one would think that they would give the show that already has garnered a following, in this case Revenge, the slot as oppose to trying to break in a new show at that time slot. Meh.

I'm just glad that they are going to air the rest of the episodes. :yes:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No shopping on groupon under the influence. I bought some microfiber sheets and a digital scale. I can't wait!!...didn't need either of them but tis the season right?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Illegal hands to the face on Philly!!! :what: :wow: :russ:

:leon: Jacksonsville is giving Houston a good run so far. Chad Henne actually taking command of a team. :obama:

#1 Rated Run Defense, #32 Rated pass defense (out of 32 teams). My gatdamn Buccaneers. :why:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_mdhu93bOMp1qjskvpo1_500.jpg

The Texans game gave me heartburn.

I have little motivation going into work during a three day week. I wonder if my staff will notice if I leave everyday at 4.

Why do my groceries never last as planned?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Marty Thee Don

I enjoyed last night's episode- it was good to see Harrison step up and of course I love Huck, so seeing him be the center of the show was all good for me. I too think that it was kinda obvious that the old guy was the one who was bumping his gums- since when do doctors tell the prescription #? :heh:

Mellie has her moments but more often than not, I just can't with her. I do like that she is telling Fitz off more and more. He deserves whatever she throws at him -

melbel.gif
melbel2.gif
melbel3.gif

mel4.gif
mel5.gif
mel6.gif

I believe that when Mellie seeks revenge so to speak, it will be alongside James. The thing that makes Mellie so dangerous, is that nobody sees it coming from her. I mean no one would really suspect with her image of the big-haired pregnant First Lady, that underneath it all there is a viciousness about her. I hope since Scandal has been picked up to run a full season (22 episodes) that we get to see more of Mellie's back story of her being a lawyer.

I completely agree about 666 Park Avenue. It has really picked up steam. :yes:

they canceled my show :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator: