Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Marty Thee Don

I enjoyed last night's episode- it was good to see Harrison step up and of course I love Huck, so seeing him be the center of the show was all good for me. I too think that it was kinda obvious that the old guy was the one who was bumping his gums- since when do doctors tell the prescription #? :heh:

Mellie has her moments but more often than not, I just can't with her. I do like that she is telling Fitz off more and more. He deserves whatever she throws at him -

melbel.gif
melbel2.gif
melbel3.gif

mel4.gif
mel5.gif
mel6.gif

I believe that when Mellie seeks revenge so to speak, it will be alongside James. The thing that makes Mellie so dangerous, is that nobody sees it coming from her. I mean no one would really suspect with her image of the big-haired pregnant First Lady, that underneath it all there is a viciousness about her. I hope since Scandal has been picked up to run a full season (22 episodes) that we get to see more of Mellie's back story of her being a lawyer.

I completely agree about 666 Park Avenue. It has really picked up steam. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
That's what's so great about the piercings:lawd:

I wanna get soooo much ink but it would be in places like my wrist, hand, and all down my arms. I might start with a quarter sleeve and work my way down...

i def need to get more work done on my arms.....i just be bytchin up thinkin bout how bad its gonna suck in the inner elbow...one day i'll have a half sleeve tho....one day

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@CoolazzFemale

Well if you have seen all the Twilight movies leading up to the new one, and don't mind the possible hectic situation via the Twi-Stans, than I would say go and see that one. Lincoln looks really good though and going to see it rather than Twilight means you can be more selective about where you sit. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I wish I didn't get any tattoos. They aren't meaningful, and they don't bring pleasure like my piercing. Besides, a piercing is much faster! A big pinch and then that's it.

And nipple piercing :lawd: All my boo daddy has to do is rub them, and it's leg tremors..

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm 2 seconds away from punching my sister....If this heffa don't go get my jerk chicken I'm about to act 50 shades of crazy :bryan:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Peter Piper pizza sucks, how you gon be a place that hosts birthday parties and not gon have lighters to light the candles :pacspit:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told a lie but I really wanted to be alone and I don't want to have to explain why.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Just buy the vitamix. Whatever cheapie blender you get will need to be replaced at least twice while your vitamix is still going like :shaq:. So over the same time span you'll have spent the same or more money. You can't beat quality products.

$400 over 10 years is 40 dollars per year which is about $1.59 per paycheck. It's really not a bad investment, imo.

I have a relative who bought one. It seems great, except just like the other appliances he has purchased over the years, it is currently collecting dust. I remember being told not to use the thing 'cause he "paid a lot of money" for it.

:ld:

I should go over one day and throw water on it when he's not looking. :ld: