Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dead: My mom just told me she found some perverted shyt on my tinychat screen when I dozed off
@Juicy @Resident Lesbian @ReyElectronica @concise

What the hell was you nikkas doing earlier? :mjpls: Creeps.

Wait wait wait.....she might have wandered onto the coli and got it mixed up. :laff: Omg this is so funny. I wonder what she saw :skip: I forgot what thread I was in.

Edit: Oooohhhhh shhhheeeeiiiiiitttttttt......I just realized she called me by my real name when she addressed it. :hamster: This must be super cereal bidness.

I was on my second browser and the history shows me visiting only 2 coli threads......

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/58388-concert-juicy-wow.html#post2145658

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...got-hacked-nikkas-got-exposed.html#post387434

:whoo: I think it's pretty clear which one she read.

:skip: She probably thinks I'm a freak now.
:datazz: Good

I woke up to this and I am confused. You already know I'm not a likely cause. :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Whoever invented these robotic automated service thing-a-ma-jigs needs to be bytch slapped! :mad:

Why must I speak with this nonhuman caricature for 10 fukking minutes before I'm even prompted to speak with a living representative. Everything you need help with isn't always apart of the main menu :mindblown:

I'm also on my 1st menstrual cycle since giving birth. I'm bleeding like I have an internal gunshot wound :huhldup:

shyt is fukking up my panny draws something serious :weirdo: It better go away soon or somebody gots to DIE!!!! :violent:

Typing this made me feel 2.2% better :D

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The weave is out guys. I missed my natural swag. :to:

Currently rocking the biggest curly fro ever. :jawalrus:

@marcuz :salute:

First of all read why are you mentioning dudes in here. You could easily post on his damm profile. We tryna get them out and you calling them in :smh. Go read the group breh :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:shaq: leddehs.

Gonna make my boo some cupcakes. nikkas love cupcakes. :jawalrus:

tumblr_mdjlzxOs7D1r1e051.gif

Oh lerd.....Juicy making me cupcakes :D

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
man, can we please have the return of some real r kelly? drop one more classic before fading into oblivion, i miss when he had r&b on lock

and where the fukk is a teedra moses album? damn mmg bullshyt