Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Malfoy & @Marty Thee Don

tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400.jpg

Crazy good episode tonight. Once again Fitz wasn't present but with so much going on, I can't say that I thought much about him, though there was a small mention via Cyrus and Olivia's phone conversation.

Speaking of Cyrus, he is such a mess and I love it. The watery eyes when he was talking with James...

5hhE7.gif

As Olivia said, he had to do what he had to do. Hollis is dangerous and is willing to do whatever to stay on top, be it throwing someone under the bus (as he made mention to before) or killing as was done before by his orders.

I was glad that Harrison was heavily highlighted on this week's episode. Good acting by Columbus Short. There has been moments between Olivia and Harrison, and we know the back story of her helping to prevent him from going to prison but tonight it was crystal clear just how deep the love runs.

“I am your family. I am your gladiator. AND THAT IS NOT A JOB TO ME!”

tumblr_m7ignqbQ5n1qzx90b.gif

If only Abby had the same loyalty as Harrison. Now I don't agree with Olivia's method for breaking up David and Abby- I would have preferred something more in the vein of this..

m9y5bl.gif

but letting Abby know that she knew about her and David, would have made Abby even more suspicious. Meh.

Oh Huck, such a beautiful tragic soul. He goes all out spilling his feelings about his girlfriend (who I still don't trust) and trying to take control of the spy situation only for it to fall on deaf ears. I mean, ol' boy had to die but what horrible timing.

I do not like Olivia and Edison together. Yes! I want her to move on and forget about Fitz (not gonna happen but yeah...) but not with Edison. It's clear that she is using him so to speak to try and forget about her true love, but at the same time he was willing to go with whatever she wanted so...:manny:

The next episode should be very good. Fitz makes his visible return to the show for a episode that is dedicated to his birthday. As the promo showed he is not pleased with Olivia moving on, so I'm not expecting any of this...

tumblr_mdcqelujPt1r7vqpfo2_400.gif

but than again it is called Scandal for a reason, so there could be a secret kiss somewhere.

*sigh* I love this show!

aerial.gif

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Malfoy & @Marty Thee Don

tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400.jpg

Crazy good episode tonight. Once again Fitz wasn't present but with so much going on, I can't say that I thought much about him, though there was a small mention via Cyrus and Olivia's phone conversation.

Speaking of Cyrus, he is such a mess and I love it. The watery eyes when he was talking with James...

As Olivia said, he had to do what he had to do. Hollis is dangerous and is willing to do whatever to stay on top, be it throwing someone under the bus (as he made mention to before) or killing as was done before by his orders.

I was glad that Harrison was heavily highlighted on this week's episode. Good acting by Columbus Short. There has been moments between Olivia and Harrison, and we know the back story of her helping to prevent him from going to prison but tonight it was crystal clear just how deep the love runs.

“I am your family. I am your gladiator. AND THAT IS NOT A JOB TO ME!”

If only Abby had the same loyalty as Harrison. Now I don't agree with Olivia's method for breaking up David and Abby- I would have preferred something more in the vein of this..

m9y5bl.gif

but letting Abby know that she knew about her and David, would have made Abby even more suspicious. Meh.

Oh Huck, such a beautiful tragic soul. He goes all out spilling his feelings about his girlfriend (who I still don't trust) and trying to take control of the spy situation only for it to fall on deaf ears. I mean, ol' boy had to die but what horrible timing.

I do not like Olivia and Edison together. Yes! I want her to move on and forget about Fitz (not gonna happen but yeah...) but not with Edison. It's clear that she is using him so to speak to try and forget about her true love, but at the same time he was willing to go with whatever she wanted so...:manny:

The next episode should be very good. Fitz makes his visible return to the show for a episode that is dedicated to his birthday. As the promo showed he is not pleased with Olivia moving on, so I'm not expecting any of this...

tumblr_mdcqelujPt1r7vqpfo2_400.gif

but than again it is called Scandal for a reason, so there could be a secret kiss somewhere.

*sigh* I love this show!

aerial.gif

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.​

Last night's episode was kind of lackluster imo :ld:

Idk why but it was pretty damn predictable :aicmon:

I kind of knew that the old guy was the rat....and I knew that either the old lady or the housewive was going to off his ass :russ:

Next episode in 2 weeks look a whole lot more interesting....and the first lady is slowing becoming my favorite character :laugh:

I know she has something nice and juicy planned for Olivie Pope and The President and I just know its going to ruin lives!!!! :gladbron:

and 666 park avenue is getting more and more addictive...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

i used too much ginger and citrus in my morning juice....it's so sour...SHEESH

less grapefruit, more carrot, less green apple, more golden or red

By "green" apple do you mean Granny Smith? and a Grapefruit too? Yeah that's a sour mix waiting to happen.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
By "green" apple do you mean Granny Smith? and a Grapefruit too? Yeah that's a sour mix waiting to happen.

lol...yes...granny smith...i normally dont like red or golden apples but my fukking throat closed up and i almost choked after the first swig ...i cut it down w/ fennel, carrots, and cucumber so i didnt think it would be so tarty....ahh but i also added cranberries too so that probably didnt help

i need a much cheaper version of that vitamix blender so i can get my smoothie on too

whats really good

i also need some flax seeds

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol...yes...granny smith...i normally dont like red or golden apples but my fukking throat closed up and i almost choked after the first swig ...i cut it down w/ fennel, carrots, and cucumber so i didnt think it would be so tarty....ahh but i also added cranberries too so that probably didnt help

i need a much cheaper version of that vitamix blender so i can get my smoothie on too

whats really good

i also need some flax seeds

Just buy the vitamix. Whatever cheapie blender you get will need to be replaced at least twice while your vitamix is still going like :shaq:. So over the same time span you'll have spent the same or more money. You can't beat quality products.

$400 over 10 years is 40 dollars per year which is about $1.59 per paycheck. It's really not a bad investment, imo.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Just buy the vitamix. Whatever cheapie blender you get will need to be replaced at least twice while your vitamix is still going like :shaq:. So over the same time span you'll have spent the same or more money. You can't beat quality products.

$400 over 10 years is 40 dollars per year which is about $1.59 per paycheck. It's really not a bad investment, imo.

copy & pasted for use in my please honey please we need this pitch to the bf

lol

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
@LOUDaffair Gone Get Mad Because I Said He Look Like Future nikka You Do :umad:

"Think" Before You fukk over a real femalee I wanna get fukked up tonight and just forget everything.... I don't wanna remember.