Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Yeah she's definitely doing the absolute most. Trying to act brand new, on some '...I'm late' tip. Nah she wasn't late, she was trying to be funny with a snarky comment that was laced with faux interest.

I'd just let her know to keep her comments to herself. Also while you two don't have to be bff's, because your men are, she needs to keep it cute or better yet, keep it moving.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can I join ladies?
(I'm a girl, feel free to test me)

Even though I may be too old for it, I'm a 'Pretty Little Liars' fan and gotta wait till January for the new season. The Halloween special was no bueno.

Work has been slow and I've been killing time here every now and then.

I'm on a mission to lose 3 inches off my waist by end of January.

I'm going to Orlando with my boss and folks week after next, and I'm dreading spending time with these people 24 hours a day instead of just 8.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
She do anything necessary for him and I do anything necessary for her. So don't let the necessary occur YUP!

[ame=http://youtu.be/copiznIfV3E]Beyonce feat Jay Z Bonnie & Clyde - YouTube[/ame]

While cleaning and listening to this song earlier my inner nikka came to the surface.

HatFetish.jpg

:salute:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aren't you a dude? :usure:

You rocking a curly fro, if so :myman:

hell yeah im a chocolate mandingo genius

and i got the curly managed fro :ahh:
ever since i got out the Army I decided to let it grow
it is hard to stay moisturized in Afghanistan tho:damn:

what u put on ya hair?

I got the Miss Jessies shyt on lock

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

hell yeah im a chocolate mandingo genius

and i got the curly managed fro :ahh:
ever since i got out the Army I decided to let it grow
it is hard to stay moisturized in Afghanistan tho:damn:

what u put on ya hair?

I got the Miss Jessies shyt on lock

Miss jessies :scusthov: I was bamboozled when I first went natural into buying her products. It cost me hundreds of dollars and my reward was a bunch of product build up :smh:

I retwisted my hair last night with coconut oil and water. I make sure I keep it moisturized (as you already stated is hard to accomplish, especially in Afghanistan).

Don't fall into the hype of natural hair products. Try a little of everything and see how your hair responds.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miss jessies :scusthov: I was bamboozled when I first went natural into buying her products. It cost me hundreds of dollars and my reward was a bunch of product build up :smh:

I retwisted my hair last night with coconut oil and water. I make sure I keep it moisturized (as you already stated is hard to accomplish, especially in Afghanistan).

Don't fall into the hype of natural hair products. Try a little of everything and see how your hair responds.

see with the elements here i think i need something strong for my hair

I always had curly hair and shyt but here it is crazy

one day i got the smooth fly curls

then the next day i got a frizzy fro:beli:

what makes it worse is i workout7 days a week so i wash my hair daily

the water is treated with bleach to kill bacteria so that harms the curls:(

what do u wash your hair with

any tips would be appreciated

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

see with the elements here i think i need something strong for my hair

I always had curly hair and shyt but here it is crazy

one day i got the smooth fly curls

then the next day i got a frizzy fro:beli:

what makes it worse is i workout7 days a week so i wash my hair daily

the water is treated with bleach to kill bacteria so that harms the curls:(

what do u wash your hair with

any tips would be appreciated

I use herbal essences hello hydration shampoo and conditioner

For my deep conditioner I use: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Shea-Moisture-Organic-African-Purification/dp/B005T51G18]Amazon.com: Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Hair Masque: Beauty[/ame]

All year round I either use jojoba, almond or coconut oil in my hair whenever it feels dry. During the winter months I use moisturizing cream. I normally use carol's daughters healthy hair butter or some of marguerite's magic (lightly, the smell can be overbearing).

Lately all I've been using is a leave in conditioner (whatever works best in your hair) and oil and my hair comes out wonderful!

Every couple of months I learn a new method to do my hair and it's becoming more and more simplified.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I use herbal essences hello hydration shampoo and conditioner

For my deep conditioner I use: Amazon.com: Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Hair Masque: Beauty

All year round I either use jojoba, almond or coconut oil in my hair whenever it feels dry. During the winter months I use moisturizing cream. I normally use carol's daughters healthy hair butter or some of marguerite's magic (lightly, the smell can be overbearing).

Lately all I've been using is a leave in conditioner (whatever works best in your hair) and oil and my hair comes out wonderful!

Every couple of months I learn a new method to do my hair and it's becoming more and more simplified.
:win::myman:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:dead: My mom just told me she found some perverted shyt on my tinychat screen when I dozed off
@Juicy @Resident Lesbian @ReyElectronica @concise

What the hell was you nikkas doing earlier? :mjpls: Creeps.

Wait wait wait.....she might have wandered onto the coli and got it mixed up. :laff: Omg this is so funny. I wonder what she saw :skip: I forgot what thread I was in.

Edit: Oooohhhhh shhhheeeeiiiiiitttttttt......I just realized she called me by my real name when she addressed it. :hamster: This must be super cereal bidness.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Last edited by a moderator: