Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:disbish: I need to learn to manage my time more wisely....I been procrastinating on youtube, facebook and the coli all day.

I need somebody to put a block on all 3 of these websites :dead:

*Continues browsing threads, listening to music and reading my ratchet ass facebook timeline* :to: It never ends.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
What holiday nail design should I do

tumblr_mcu51aP7bb1rk1q58o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mctv4uTBlC1rk1q58o1_500.jpg

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
^^^the fun glitter tips and lights!!!!

should i say something?...my boyfriends bestfriends wife said some slick shyt about my hair (or lack there of) on one of his facebook pics....she was like "what happened to your hair...are you goin natural"

my smart ass mouth wants to set her straight...but she's dumb fareal...and it would be a waste of time and energy....on top of all of it...that hoe can't even dress and she worried bout my fade life

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^the fun glitter tips and lights!!!!

should i say something?...my boyfriends bestfriends wife said some slick shyt about my hair (or lack there of) on one of his facebook pics....she was like "what happened to your hair...are you goin natural"

my smart ass mouth wants to set her straight...but she's dumb fareal...and it would be a waste of time and energy....on top of all of it...that hoe can't even dress and she worried bout my fade life

Is this her first time seeing you without hair? She's probably just more stupid than trying to show shade.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Is this her first time seeing you without hair? She's probably just more stupid than trying to show shade.

girl naw...i only "know" her thru facebook and cuz our men are bff's....and clearly all of my most recent pics are with me and this short ass hair

and she regularly says crazy wreckless shyt on fb all the time (not directed at me)...which is why i think i need to check her...so she can understand off top that i'm not the one and to keep that hot shyt to herself

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Wednesday, Ladies!

255860822550704029_Y8rHSvyr_c.jpg

24vk2fm.gif

@CoolazzFemale,

I like the first design the best, though both are nice.

@ExpensiveThrillz,

I would definitely put her in her place. I mean since she is known for typing reckless, her comment about your hair seems more like a rude remark, as oppose to a genuine inquiry.

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
lls.... libra! exactly my thinking....and she spelled my name wrong on top of it...and my bf responded saying "her name is spelled _________ and she always wear her hair this way"

so then she say "oh well no wonder i couldnt tag her and OOH i just looked at other pics...i'm late"

bytch what....the last year at least of my pics are all short hair dont care....and i know you been looking at them....so why did you just not copy and paste my name :/ and just ask me why i wear my hair short...or better yet keep your ass in your state n stop wishing my fly would rub off...short hair or otherwise

i can't stand catty females cuz im the cat mother and she dont want it...and on top of all of it..dont start w/ me...our dudes are damn bro's.... remain cordial and stfu