Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I realize that I make relationships such a big deal and they really aren't. I don't think complicated is even a word I would use to describe it anymore and I've said that so many times in the past.

-Oh and I'm able to start living by the end of this month and I'm looking for a gym. I found a place that was $19.00/month. Then the 24hr gym is $29.99/month. I think I'm going to go with the 24hr because I can go anytime I'm available.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: I just tried on like 6 different outfits for no reason :pachaha:

Just wanted to try different looks. I have so many clothes and shoes its crazy I need to wear them .

All the stuff I tried wasn't even new :heh:

Corduroy on suede yea I did it :win:

Different patterns, color blocking, textures :whew: I love clothes and shoes.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Did he just smell my hair during that hug? I think that is sexy...

Side note, I just realized how hard it is for men to approach, I was out last night @ a restaurant and dude had a great beard, I want to say something about it, but I chickened out...now I feel bad about the way I turned down those men that hit on me last night-gotta find a nicer way to say no :ld:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Did he just smell my hair during that hug? I think that is sexy...

Side note, I just realized how hard it is for men to approach, I was out last night @ a restaurant and dude had a great beard, I want to say something about it, but I chickened out...now I feel bad about the way I turned down those men that hit on me last night-gotta find a nicer way to say no :ld:

come in tc so i can smell that thang:shaq:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BJ's has great deals on toys electronics. Games I saw at walmart were at least $10 cheaper. I need to hit them up.