Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nephew (will be 5 in a month) just gave me his Christmas list. It was 2 pages handwritten front and back.

First item on the list: iPad

In parenthesis next to that item = (For Aunt KTD to buy)

Me: Eli, why do I have to buy this for you?
Eli: You're rich Auntie, you don't have kids. You have to.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Marty Thee Don & @Malfoy

tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400.jpg

This week's episode was just beyond. Huck has a date, but I do not trust ol' girl- like at all. The Governor who lost to Fitz (4,359 votes people! :heh:) was a hot mess on every level. I knew that he was in the know of his wife having an affair. The fact that he wanted to punish her in such a harsh way (and NO! I am not excusing anyone who cheats) only to make himself look good in the long run was just too much.

Cyrus laying that verbal smack-down on Mellie was delicious: "If your water breaks change your pants and cross your knees.", " You may be an animal but I am a monster!"

tumblr_m3disi3woz1roe45vo2_r1_250.gif

Abby...

tumblr_md7bunRQVO1qzgzll.gif

Does she really think that she is going to get away with being a snitch? I mean, she gets some sex or too be not so PC- she gets some dikk and all of a sudden her mind has gone fuzzy. Telling David everything that goes on with the 'Gladiators in Suits'- I mean really? Did she forget that Olivia saved her ass, literally when she was getting beat down by her husband? I just can't but unfortunately these kinds of things happen with both sexes- they get in a relationship and forget about their friends et cetera

I can't wait until Olivia lets Abby know, that she knows about her opening her soup coolers.

tumblr_mckqdkSmiI1ql9rg7o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Any ladies with instagram accounts? I just created one solely for fashion purposes and my outfit of the day looks..I would love to follow you, if you would follow me back..thanks.

my instagram is bodaciousblack :whew:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
My nephew (will be 5 in a month) just gave me his Christmas list. It was 2 pages handwritten front and back.

First item on the list: iPad

In parenthesis next to that item = (For Aunt KTD to buy)

Me: Eli, why do I have to buy this for you?
Eli: You're rich Auntie, you don't have kids. You have to.

This has been the way of thinking with my family... forever (obv. exaggeration but yeah). :smh: No! I don't have kids, and while I don't mind giving at all, it's very annoying that it has been said to me that well 'You don't have kids blah blah blah' :snoop:

Binary

Banned
Daps
New lady user here, nice to see there are a couple ladies on here plus the smilies makes the site tbh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Any ladies with instagram accounts? I just created one solely for fashion purposes and my outfit of the day looks..I would love to follow you, if you would follow me back..thanks.

my instagram is :whew:

Might not wanna post that in here you know creeps lurk.

Post in the ladies room lovey.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok here we go I have the first $600 for Christmas shopping set away. I'm going to try to get some done this weekend. I don't really want to though lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am i really not? :usure:

am i really not? :sadcam:

Don't try to switch parents because your mama busts it wide open with the threat of being electrocuted. For better or worse...I think it applies to parents as well as spouses.