Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This year has gone by so quickly, although it def didn't feel like it at times.

Funny how people pop back in your life. Not sure about timing and such, but still.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Private school Kindergarten tuition $22,065...per year. Then these mofos said half is due by august and the other half at the end of the year.

What about half of the half? or even half of that? I'm thinking by the time she hits middle school I will be able to shell out that kind of bread and I'd be more than willing to but damn. Middle school is going to be even more :sad:

Daps
tumblr_md4z0bf6wF1qz9z8no1_1280.png

and not 1 panty was left dry after seeing this pic :whoo:

:mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my damn @ that tuition

wtf do they learn there?

Everything.

LOL I only checked because my boss had a pretty piece of pottery on her desk. I asked her where she got it from and she said her son made it...in kindergarten. Then I went to the website and saw something about squash and horse back riding. So yeah they pretty much cover a bunch of shyt and they better for that type of bread.

New financial goal now in place.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Everything.

LOL I only checked because my boss had a pretty piece of pottery on her desk. I asked her where she got it from and she said her son made it...in kindergarten. Then I went to the website and saw something about squash and horse back riding. So yeah they pretty much cover a bunch of shyt and they better for that type of bread.

New financial goal now in place.

*tucks ovaries into airtight, watertight container*

my car cost less than that tuition whaodie....and why do babies need to learn how to play squash?

lmao...lil mama gonna be coming home w/ ready to sell at the gallery art....i def dig that higher learning movement tho...learning everything is amazing

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*tucks ovaries into airtight, watertight container*

my car cost less than that tuition whaodie....and why do babies need to learn how to play squash?

lmao...lil mama gonna be coming home w/ ready to sell at the gallery art....i def dig that higher learning movement tho...learning everything is amazing

Son, that tuition is more than my current debt right now. That's definitely not an educational enviornment I can provide to my daughter right now but I'm striving for it now. I ain't got it but I'm gon get it!