Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Wednesday, Ladies!

12.gif
5.gif

tumblr_mcxnxpwhLD1rje93no1_500.jpg

19.gif
17.gif
20.gif

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Am I not using the mention tags properly or...

'cause whenever I try all I see is the @ sign, but no name after.

:dwillhuh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I not using the mention tags properly or...

'cause whenever I try all I see is the @ sign, but no name after.

:dwillhuh:

You have to type the name yourself which is why I dont mention anyone because I always fukk up the screen name.

@Seea

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Just gave my cat a spray bath....now she mad :lolbron:

:umad:

lol...what you spray her with

i fully wash frosting when she gets all weird smelling...and since she's all white she get dingy and i hate it....i lock us both in the bathroom and throw her int he tub and go to work...she be lookin so sad but she never puts up a fight

poor baby

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
lol...what you spray her with

i fully wash frosting when she gets all weird smelling...and since she's all white she get dingy and i hate it....i lock us both in the bathroom and throw her int he tub and go to work...she be lookin so sad but she never puts up a fight

poor baby

0002685182611_500X500.jpg

:wow: I've tried the whole locking myself in the bathroom thing.....didn't end well. I'd have to let some professionals handle her, I'm not about that life. She acts a fool everytime I spray her and even does this weird/awful cry :to:

Do you brush your cats teeth?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid

:ehh:

It's been so much struggle tryna use it. Thanks.

No Problem.

It's all good until someone has a long as screen name or some crazy ass spelling :sitdown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the past month or so my hair has been going through the grow back struggle and with the change of the weather it's just been dry. So I've been product hoping and I finally found 2 that work!! Yeeaaazz!!! I'm going to butcher the names but Organix has some kind of coconut conditioner and then I combine that with Shea Moisture finishing spray. Keeps my curls glistening all day.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
For the past month or so my hair has been going through the grow back struggle and with the change of the weather it's just been dry. So I've been product hoping and I finally found 2 that work!! Yeeaaazz!!! I'm going to butcher the names but Organix has some kind of coconut conditioner and then I combine that with Shea Moisture finishing spray. Keeps my curls glistening all day.

Cop some shea butter.
Best ingredient mother earf has given us :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies I come to this place a humble gentleman in need of some rep. Hope you fair maidens find it in you heart to support someone who's shown nothing but utter respect to the fine ladies of the coli.

1722442_o.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ladies I come to this place a humble gentleman in need of some rep. Hope you fair maidens find it in you heart to support someone who's shown nothing but utter respect to the fine ladies of the coli.

1722442_o.gif

We need pics in exchange my dude. Less clothes the better, forward them to @Juicy or @Token. After pics are received then you receive green rep :shaq: