Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Don't play like that.

And quit eating like that!! I saw you post something about a bologna sandwich and I nearly spazzed on you. Then I had to realize that I don't even know you LOL if you lived near me I would get way on your nerves. You'd be eating veggies and drinking bottles of water all day.

I remember this girl on my facebook used to eat fukking Doritos Locos Tacos when she was pregnant and I dug slam in her shyt EVERY TIME.
lol my b lol homie ughh I got 57 days it's going by fast tho I don't eat junk food everyday tho son but aww yu care boo! ...I be needing this tho some days im eating right what my Dr says to stay away from & walking til my feet hurt. Then other days :whew: I be tricking lol I made @LOUDaffair go get me some food at 12:30 am in the rain while he was high. im like you want cuddy i want food , give me my food ill give you cuddy deal :gladbron:

.I'll do better til January 2nd boo for you & tamiya I promise : )

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol my b lol homie ughh I got 57 days it's going by fast tho I don't eat junk food everyday tho son but aww yu care boo! ...I be needing this tho some days im eating right what my Dr says to stay away from & walking til my feet hurt. Then other days :whew: I be tricking lol I made @LOUDaffair go get me some food at 12:30 am in the rain while he was high. im like you want cuddy i want food , give me my food ill give you cuddy deal :gladbron:

.I'll do better til January 2nd boo for you & tamiya I promise : )

LMMFAO at trading sex for food. Yall some fools!!

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
If Obama wins I'm going outside butt ass naked and doing the shoulder lean in some footy socks

:obama:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
@Token its open.....
ChurchDance.gif

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
@yeaisaidit she is adorable!! In a couple of years with the right man, I will make one & excuse her bad behavior cause she cute.

Don't judge me.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
@LOUDaffair bae just leaving had a good time with him no fussin fightin or arguing i love you sugar plum even though you get on my fukkin nerves your my bae :smile: be good out here cause you know the streets talk lol . ✌

.yo.i.swear Mi Rawtid >>>>>>>

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
@LOUDaffair bae just leaving had a good time with him no fussin fightin or arguing i love you sugar plum even though you get on my fukkin nerves your my bae :smile: be good out here cause you know the streets talk lol . ✌

.yo.i.swear Mi Rawtid >>>>>>>
I love u to*no matter what , fukk who ever dont like it ...