Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Who lost their bobbi pins and tore up her dresser and will tear up her room looking for them? This girl right here

I think ima wash my hair today :sadcam:
I wish I had a friend to do this shyt for me. Why can't girls play in hair anymore? fukking with weave and glue and shyt. Just wash and straighten and I will be a good little nonpaying customer

I don't wanna do this! :sadbron:

I think I'll give myself my first hot oil treatment tho

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who lost their bobbi pins and tore up her dresser and will tear up her room looking for them? This girl right here

I think ima wash my hair today :sadcam:
I wish I had a friend to do this shyt for me. Why can't girls play in hair anymore? fukking with weave and glue and shyt. Just wash and straighten and I will be a good little nonpaying customer

I don't wanna do this! :sadbron:

I think I'll give myself my first hot oil treatment tho

I was going to do it until you said "non paying". fukk that.

Shave your head.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
----------->>>>>>>>>>>>>Nerd moment

I ordered $189 worth of review materials to take my PCCN (Progessive Care Certified Nurse) and am making the moves to get everything in order to take it...I'm so excited to study and be stressed over questions :ahh:...A almost $300 exam is going to increase my Salary something beautiful, not to mention, I will be flexin with that RN-C, BSN, PCCN.

I'm too excited about this...I need to sleep, I worked last night, and will again tonight :to:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
0002685182611_500X500.jpg

:wow: I've tried the whole locking myself in the bathroom thing.....didn't end well. I'd have to let some professionals handle her, I'm not about that life. She acts a fool everytime I spray her and even does this weird/awful cry :to:

Do you brush your cats teeth?

LMAO omg it's scary when your cat gets mad at you right....cuz the lil shyts can do damage....luckily for me i've been bathing her pretty regularly since she was a wee fluffy kitten butt :o: so she is never excited to do it but works with me to get it done without much fuss...she always just has this "mommy why" look face on that kills me so i cuddle her when i blow dry her and allow her to run around sans collar for awhile so she doesnt think im wicked

i dont brush her teeth...i think she'd fight me there.....but i do rinse her eyes to keep that crust and stain streak away....and i also clean her ears often...she had a nasty infection right when i first got her so i always try to make sure her ears are good to go

that reminds me tho...i need to make a dental appointment for her....they gotta put her to sleep for a cleaning :(