Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
You should definitely be looking to use moisture-rich or moisturizing ones, like:

Suave Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner (this is what I use)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Aussie Moist

I can't stress looking specifically for moisture-rich or moisturizing conditioners enough.

I'm making these suggestions assuming you might have hair prone to dryness. If your hair is oily I dunno what to tell you.
My hair does get real dry thanks breh :ohhh:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
My hair does get real dry thanks breh :ohhh:

Also, if you haven't already, start looking up oils to seal the moisture in your hair. It might be a shot in the dark 'cause there are a lot to choose from and not all of them will work best but start with:

-olive oil
-coconut oil
-sweet almond oil
-grapeseed oil

You don't even have to use a lot, especially if your hair is short right now. Just a few drops rubbed into your hands and rubbed over your head.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Also, if you haven't already, start looking up oils to seal the moisture in your hair. It might be a shot in the dark 'cause there are a lot to choose from and not all of them will work best but start with:

-olive oil
-coconut oil
-sweet almond oil
-grapeseed oil

You don't even have to use a lot, especially if your hair is short right now. Just a few drops rubbed into your hands and rubbed over your head.

Is jojoba oil good?

Daps
2qx22oh.jpg

:dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicken quesadillas, black beans, and yellow rice for dinner today. Keeping it simple and easy. I might make some salsa :ohhh:

I need to make sure I'm not out of asadero cheese.

I had some chicken that I had marinating since Sunday and I ended up baking it with some garlic and onion and it was pretty damn tasty.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No offense, no homo and no whatever else applies but of all the people on here that I don't know (and basically give two fukks about), I have a special place in my e-heart for Secret Lover.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
No offense, no homo and no whatever else applies but of all the people on here that I don't know (and basically give two fukks about), I have a special place in my e-heart for Secret Lover.
.aww thank you boo i been in my feelings today & this low key made my night forreal : ) <3. e-love you toooo !! :hug:

I can't fade twitter, the coli or IG today. People are too in their feelings over politics. Yall givin me a headache wit all this political talk, I'm bout to smoke some dope :pachaha: jk im eating Chocolate milk & hot cheetos :noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.aww thank you boo i been in my feelings today & this low key made my night forreal : ) <3. e-love you toooo !! :hug:

I can't fade twitter, the coli or IG today. People are too in their feelings over politics. Yall givin me a headache wit all this political talk, I'm bout to smoke some dope :pachaha: jk im eating Chocolate milk & hot cheetos :noah:

Don't play like that.

And quit eating like that!! I saw you post something about a bologna sandwich and I nearly spazzed on you. Then I had to realize that I don't even know you LOL if you lived near me I would get way on your nerves. You'd be eating veggies and drinking bottles of water all day.

I remember this girl on my facebook used to eat fukking Doritos Locos Tacos when she was pregnant and I dug slam in her shyt EVERY TIME.