Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
My polling place is right across the street from my job :hula:

& Wreck It Ralph did not disappoint
tumblr_m83tgzalUx1qc3ju8o4_500.gif

PS-
@Sansprix @Sansprix @Sansprix where'd she go? :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
This time change has my sleep all out of whack. I've been waking up 45min before my alarm clock goes off since Sunday and wanting to crawl back into bed around 6pm.

I wanna see wreck it ralph!! I'll put that on my to-do list this week.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My daughter is 4 talm bout she want a DS, Wii games, an iPod, a dollhouse, an electric guitar and all other kinds of ridiculousness. She's 4!!1 What happened to a bike, puzzles, games...you know stuff like that.

My daughter is 4 as well. I'm getting her a ipad or something that size. They have games on them, I can put little movies on it for lengthy car rides, the music she likes etc. Trust me, it keeps them entertained and it can be educational. She has the HP touchpad now but it runs on webos and the apps are crap. I'll get her that a few outfits and she'll be happy. Last year I spent way more on a lot of little things like bikes, puzzles and games. So it might be better to get one big cost item and a few cheap things.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i be fussin,trippin, getting emotional, always worrying & need attention but thats how you know i care , i dont care who was before me as long as theres nobody during me , when i stop caring is when you should start worrying . I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
When it comes to the kids (nieces, nephews, cousins etc) in my family, I'm gonna try to stick with the same formula I've been using of getting them a toy/something to read/ socks and or pajamas. Their stockings (that I make ie- put stuff in lol!) are always filled with goodies, so I think the aforementioned will continue to suffice. :smile:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Pause @ me bein in this thread

But what do you guys use to condition your hair? A nikka tryna grow his hair.

You should definitely be looking to use moisture-rich or moisturizing ones, like:

Suave Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner (this is what I use)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Aussie Moist

I can't stress looking specifically for moisture-rich or moisturizing conditioners enough.

I'm making these suggestions assuming you might have hair prone to dryness. If your hair is oily I dunno what to tell you.