Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
out of all the episodes of last season, the twist on little red riding hood was a huge :yawn: imo. I knew from the jump that she was going to be the big bad wolf.

But next week's episode looks interesting. :ohhh:

I had thought that it was going to be the Grandma who was the wolf. :laugh:

While I really liked OUAT this week, 666 Park Avenue was the winner of the night so to speak.

tumblr_md0vj2mddx1qai93lo1_400.jpg

Jane wanting to leave 'The Drake' after being attacked by a ghost, as oppose to wanting to leave due to everything that happened prior, is mind boggling. She's seen ghosts, bloody walls, and has even been attacked by birds and now she wants to bounce? :childplease:

I want to like the character, but she is so nosy. I do feel bad that she is made to look crazy, but at the same time its like, what did she expect?. She told a story that was similar to something that happened back in 1929.

Jane: "I feel like I don't belong here..."

tumblr_md0ojxkzCT1ql20kxo1_500.gif

I had a feeling that the doctor wanted that money for more than just school debts. Now he is caught in the mix, and we all know he won't be able to get out unscathed.

Even though Gavin is very evil, I can't help but like his and Olivia's relationship. So we are finding out how they got together, he 'rescued' her from an obsessive lover. Said person has to be the one that is in the 'box'. I like the dynamic between Gavin and Victor Shaw, but we all know that nobody is going to best Gavin.

tumblr_md0oazjRN81ql20kxo1_500.gif

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Oh my lord...

I almost passed out just now. My external started clicking and I wanted to die.

Well, not die. But it felt like everything was collapsing on me. I need to back everything up. Oh Jesus.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
So I just finished making a, eh, I don't know what to call them, but I made a list of family members who are participating in the gift exchange thing that I came up with. It's similar to being a 'Secret Santa' but without the secret part.

Peeps have been trippin', so I decided that instead of anyone feeling overwhelmed that they have to buy for everyone this year, how about we all just pick names and buy a gift for the person we choose- gift cost minimum is 25 dollars.

Anyways, I just finished making the list as I previously stated, but I also printed it out, cut the names in long enough strips and each name is individually attached to a clothespin- those of which I have had for at least 2 years, that I picked up at a dollar store and never used, so I'm glad that I actually have put them to use. :thumbsup:

Personally, since I tend to buy throughout the year, I will more than likely still get everyone something. I mean just going through Pinterest and bookmarking and printing out recipes and ideas, if nothing else everyone is sure to get at least some really great stocking stuffers and something sweet to nibble on. :cool:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've completed everything I needed to do today :ahh:

Maybe I can fit in a lil piano today, I haven't got to play in awhile:leon:

Sidenote: My nephew is going through that wierd boob phase where he put's his hand down people shirt with the :shaq: face on.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I've completed everything I needed to do today :ahh:

Maybe I can fit in a lil piano today, I haven't got to play in awhile:leon:

Sidenote: My nephew is going through that wierd boob phase where he put's his hand down people shirt with the :shaq: face on.

:laugh: how old is he?
my cutie baby is 2 and he touching boobies but he got more of the :birdman: face or he try to act like he dont know what he doing

:smh:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my cutie baby is 2 and he touching boobies but he got more of the :birdman: face or he try to act like he dont know what he doing

:laff: He's 7 months
So you're telling me he might be doing this for awhile?? And he has no shame, he looks you in the eye with this coy lil smile like :takedat:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

:laff: He's 7 months
So you're telling me he might be doing this for awhile?? And he has no shame, he looks you in the eye with this coy lil smile like :takedat:

My little cousin went thru that phase as well. He would rub breasts and thighs with the :lolbron::ooh::troll: face.

After that its the touching self cuz they didn't know their "thing" could do that phase :damn:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
its sad. men are perverts by nature. cant really blame them for how they act now

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This situation is literally driving me nuts. I walked away thinking i can do this and now I'm not so sure. What if it was the wrong thing to do? What if I overreacted?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm starting this Christmas shopping this weekend and I'm trying to have this done by black Friday.