Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-This bra though! Full coverage is not the word, it's amazing. I should have gotten two like I started. It was inexpensive too because the sale was if you bought 3 or more they were $17.99 a piece. Hopefully it's one of those ongoing promotions.

-I've been cleaning up all morning. I was happy to have the day off because I had really neglected my chores.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being abstinent Un-appreciation moment...

*kicks dirt and pouts*

Why are you being abstinent? I've been wanting to have sex lately.

Making Mac n Cheese for my daughter in the cast iron skillet since the large baking dish cracked. Now I want to make corn bread in the same skillet.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Why are you being abstinent? I've been wanting to have sex lately.

Making Mac n Cheese for my daughter in the cast iron skillet since the large baking dish cracked. Now I want to make corn bread in the same skillet.

I am abstinent because it became a necessary part of my spiritual journey last year, it makes it a heck of a lot easier to deal with men too, I can make decisions a lot more clearly on my feet, than on my back/knees/on top :youngsabo:...but yea...no intercourse....

I may have to think about head tho...:ld:

Post pics of the Mac!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am abstinent because it became a necessary part of my spiritual journey last year, it makes it a heck of a lot easier to deal with men too, I can make decisions a lot more clearly on my feet, than on my back/knees/on top :youngsabo:...but yea...no intercourse....

I may have to think about head tho...:ld:

Post pics of the Mac!

2mwb1ag.jpg

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
How the same thing making you sad, making you stay ? i don't like when we fuss , but we make up when we go to bed

chrishawn jeziah xy'meir Barnes jr : (noun) the reason for my grind , maturity , independence , and mostly my reason for living .❤

im craving Icecream , pickles and potato chips :pachaha: #preggoshyt

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Have a taste for some boiled cabbage with smoked turkey pieces, baked spaghetti, fried catfish, cornbread, baked beef ribs, and some red potato salad with a tall glass of cane sugar lemonade :ahh: