Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Woe is Me
I think I lead this man on before I left Chicago and he has been blowing up my phone for 4weeks while in DC and I havent answered

Damn this nikka might try to fukk me up when I get back in the Chi in 2 weeks. Why do I have to be so demonic to men
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU1uvBaMUY8]Rocko - Goin Steady [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

.yu fukkin stalker yu Lol

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Shyt Im too demonic. I see you and yo boo in that pic and remember when I was like that :to:
Now I'm reckless and heartless to men. I dig their company then one day I just abandon the situation. One Day I will be an honest woman to someone:sadcam:
.some nikkas don't deserve your all

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
.some nikkas don't deserve your all

Yeah I been in 2 relationships that lasted 3 years and walked from the situation. 1 of them I only regret and I feel like he still lurks in my mind when I meet new men.

Like Im measuring them to him. And I know if he knew that he would love that shyt because till this day I feel like I let my soulmate get away because I listened to other people

Welp. This new guy in the Chi is cool but I feel like he fell in love with me and I think its too quick so I'm trying to distance myself because I'm confused.

Now Im in DC and bout to get it in tomorrow at a Halloween party :guilty: and met 2 new guys already. I need to go back to church

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I been in 2 relationships that lasted 3 years and walked from the situation. 1 of them I only regret and I feel like he still lurks in my mind when I meet new men.

Like Im measuring them to him. And I know if he knew that he would love that shyt because till this day I feel like I let my soulmate get away because I listened to other people

Welp. This new guy in the Chi is cool but I feel like he fell in love with me and I think its too quick so I'm trying to distance myself because I'm confused.

Now Im in DC and bout to get it in tomorrow at a Halloween party :guilty: and met 2 new guys already. I need to go back to church

You should stop questioning yourself and seek out some answers to the issues you feel you have. Like, I read a bunch of relationship books and tips on how to change behavior and all that just because I walked away from someone who I felt was good for me.

AT the same time don't force yourself you like anyone just because you feel you should. If you don't want to talk to a dude or you're not feeling him, let him know. Maybe he'll back off earlier and won't blow up your phone.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Sister just got into an accident. Totaled her car.
Mother and sister are both emailing me, asking me to call.

Why do I feel like this is a set up?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Let's hope that she's okay, and worry about if this is a set up later.

She and my 4 year old niece are fine! She told me that my niece was screaming at her after the collision "You need to pay attention, Mommy!! :sadbron:" What damn 4 year old says some shyt like that?! :mindblown: That little girl has been here before.

And thank goodness, it wasn't a set up. No money transfers. No "can I have your car when you get back to the States" mess either. :whew:

I kind of feel bad now... Kinda. :manny:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Tuesday, Ladies!

70720656618757168_Io25Ekpq_c.jpg

tsunades00yz61.gif

@yeahisaidit,

I'm glad that your sister and niece are okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She and my 4 year old niece are fine! She told me that my niece was screaming at her after the collision "You need to pay attention, Mommy!! :sadbron:" What damn 4 year old says some shyt like that?! :mindblown: That little girl has been here before.

And thank goodness, it wasn't a set up. No money transfers. No "can I have your car when you get back to the States" mess either. :whew:

I kind of feel bad now... Kinda. :manny:

My daughter is 4 and would have said it...heifer!

I'm glad they are both ok and that you came out not having to pay anything.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hair is crazy!!

It's about 10 different textures going on here. The middle feels like small balls of wool. It even has a nerve to be kinky when I come through it. To left(of the middle) it's curly and soft as hell and to the right it's straight-like and sticking up. The front is being stellar and behaving like it should.