Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
jrcfh3.jpg

:noah:

I need to get my diet together so I can get on her level.

my diet is right but I hate exercising ...ugh...I have just started my weight lifting though..so hopefully by next summer I will have a more toned with definition like her...

but that is just about the physique I am aiming for...

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I hate to see my friend hustle backwards. Got a rich Euro dude spending money on her buying her designer scarves, shoes, watches. But cant and wont "stoop to that level" and get him to pay bills. If youre struggling to keep your phone on and pay your rent, why the hell not. If I was in her position call me a gold digger, Ill be dat.:yeshrug:

OMG! this story sounds like some of my friends exactly...and I try to tell them...a man will purchase anything to benefit themselves...stop allowing him to buy you all these louboutins while you cannot even afford to live on your own for a month if you had to..

I had an associate...who dated some of hollywood's finest on the low...and she had the baddest wardrobe but was broke as hell and everything she owned the guy that bought it for her would leave it in his name...he was married...she was his chick...condo in his name...bmw in his name...

one night when he was supposed to be out of the country she went out on a date with someone...apparently she did not know he had one of the neighbors looking out for him...and he just happened to be in Los Angeles ...shortly after her date ended he came over took his bmw back kicked her out and threw all her clothes all over the lawn...she said she did not even have enough money to get herself a new condo...because he never gave her cash only let her use his credit cards...

eventually a rapper came to her rescue...and she of course did not learn her lesson...I only talk to her on holidays now because I cannot take too much of her birdism at once... hahah @ men thinking these gorgeous video vixens are classy...

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i cut a lot of people off for good reasons..people from my past I don't regret cutting off..I like to keep drama like memories to stay back there..when yu see me don't expect it to be all smiles not even a hey...just keep it moving..no animosity just don't fukk with yu PERIOD... ✌

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
I'm no longer quietly freaking out. I'm full fledged loosing it right now!! I'm not built for this hurricane/ frankenstorm bullshyt.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm no longer quietly freaking out. I'm full fledged loosing it right now!! I'm not built for this hurricane/ frankenstorm bullshyt.

Me neither. I'm hungry though, so any fear of impending doom will have to wait til I'm full again.

:smugdraper:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Welp it's not a hurricane anymore it's been downgraded to a tropical storm. However, I'm still afraid. I need to stop watching the news. :guilty:

A tropical storm?!? :russ: :russ: down here in Louisiana we'd laugh at that...

Tell you what you NEED to be doing is set up a tropical storm house party or call a cuddle buddy over or somethin...that lil tropical storm aint gonna do nothin, trust me im from Louisiana...where you live at to be scared like that?

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps

A tropical storm?!? :russ: :russ: down here in Louisiana we'd laugh at that...

Tell you what you NEED to be doing is set up a tropical storm house party or call a cuddle buddy over or somethin...that lil tropical storm aint gonna do nothin, trust me im from Louisiana...where you live at to be scared like that?

I'm right outside of Philly. The whole city is shut down,bus service, schools, my job :lolbron: everything. I think I'll be okay if I stop watching the news.