Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Yup. I wonder just how many more villains are going to join the cast. Also I wonder who will play his creation. I guess since Regina is softening up, they needed someone to take over as Rumpelstiltskin's #1 rival. Captain Hook is good, but he is no match for R.

Science vs Magic

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
@CoolazzFemale, @Malfoy, @Marty Thee Don, & @yeahisaidit

op.jpg

Once Upon a Time 2x05 Promo "The Doctor" (HD) - YouTube

regring.gif

58u.jpg

666 Park Ave 1x05 Promo "A Crowd Of Demons" (HD) - YouTube

tumblr_mclux0Mber1rngmtco1_500.gif

@Petite & Feisty and @Seea,

I hope you two will be safe during this time. I'm sending good thoughts. :smile:
I have a lot of catching up to do this season. I think I only saw one episode so far.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Yup. I wonder just how many more villains are going to join the cast. Also I wonder who will play his creation. I guess since Regina is softening up, they needed someone to take over as Rumpelstiltskin's #1 rival. Captain Hook is good, but he is no match for R.

Science vs Magic

I did not see this!!! I'm still on season one...

*shields eyes*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm up doing laundry because if the power goes out I don't want it sitting around. LOL!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't go into work today because I didn't have childcare and I felt kind of bad but the ended up closing the offices anyway. All of the public transportation was closed as well so probably half the staff couldn't get there anyway.