Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
tumblr_mc8vwtfGJB1qfg8cxo1_500.jpg

:wow:

tumblr_m2rcjfzQsd1r3zat8.gif

That face?! Gorgeous. She better work gawddammit.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

she's gorgeous who is she?

but any who...I really do not feel like jogging...I need to switch up my regimen though because it is starting to bore me :sadcam:

3 miles of looking at the same trees and bushes are not fun anymore

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she's gorgeous who is she?

but any who...I really do not feel like jogging...I need to switch up my regimen though because it is starting to bore me :sadcam:

3 miles of looking at the same trees and bushes are not fun anymore

I go in my neighborhood and I've learned about 5 different routes so I won't get bored. Do you have some other options? Even traveling to the next neighborhood over.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I go in my neighborhood and I've learned about 5 different routes so I won't get bored. Do you have some other options? Even traveling to the next neighborhood over.

I do not like my neighborhood it is soooo boring...I have a few trails in the area but I prefer large parks...I miss jogging near the water but there are no beaches here...and I definitely hate gyms...

I started doing home work outs from this lady in Bk...I heart her...whenever I go visit I am going to go work out in one of her classes...

...but I still love going out I just have to switch it up so I will not get bored

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I was just browsing a few blogs that I visit and came across this:

We are saddened to report that Natina Reed, formerly of the group Blaque, has passed away. According to unconfirmed reports and twitter, she was involved in a hit-and-run early this morning, just a day before her 33rd birthday. She is survived by a son fathered by rapper Kurupt.

Natina rose to fame as part of the Atlanta-based group Blaque in 1999 with the release of their debut single, “808″. She was the protege of the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes from TLC who signed the group to her production company, Left Eye Productions. She also starred in the film “Bring It On” alongside Gabrielle Union in 2000.

~Necolebytchie.com

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I was just browsing a few blogs that I visit and came across this:

We are saddened to report that Natina Reed, formerly of the group Blaque, has passed away. According to unconfirmed reports and twitter, she was involved in a hit-and-run early this morning, just a day before her 33rd birthday. She is survived by a son fathered by rapper Kurupt.

Natina rose to fame as part of the Atlanta-based group Blaque in 1999 with the release of their debut single, “808″. She was the protege of the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes from TLC who signed the group to her production company, Left Eye Productions. She also starred in the film “Bring It On” alongside Gabrielle Union in 2000.

~Necolebytchie.com

Blaque - I Do - YouTube

Blaque - Bring it All to Me - YouTube

I see story posted on blog/gossip but no real source.
If true RIP

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands