Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
My swimsuit choices this year will be one or two of these four. Keeping it simple.
V297256.jpg

I would totally rock this. :yes:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
There's comes a time when you gotta tell yourself to ignore people and their drama & keep it pushin, too much going for myself. With that said I had a great fathers day with bae and our son all smiles :smile:)

Daps
Wash day :noah: why can't my hair magically wash, deep condition, and twist itself :snoop:

i do my washing and deep conditioning in braids/twists. that way it is no detangling and i'm done in minutes. if the twists look too frizzy i can quickly twist two twists together and they look new again just a lil chunkier :smile:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i swear i love my boyfriend ♥

.i really would like to come back to rochester ny for a week.. but i just wanna see my family.i miss new york city! i met a few people down south that was from the roc doeee ! (:

Off work today imma be type lazy today b :manny:

oh yeaa Goodmorning ladies :smile:))

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;509782 said:
Yoooo you missed a lot around here lately. shyts crazy out in these coli streets son:pachaha:

I can imagine, the last time I logged on was the 13th......

Planning a baby shower and crying every few seconds is taking a toll. I have lots of idle time today, so I'll catch up :obama:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
HEYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I missdeddeddddd ya'll :hug:'s

Hopefully all is well. If you need me to give anyone a cyber beat down (Brooklyn Style), just let a sista know :violent:

6months pregnant and still tryna put the beats on a broad lmao:mjpls:

I barely been on all weekend too so i missed alot of the action. Apartment shopping in a city I know nothing about is one of the most frustrating things ever. :snoop:.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
6months pregnant and still tryna put the beats on a broad lmao:mjpls:

I barely been on all weekend too so i missed alot of the action. Apartment shopping in a city I know nothing about is one of the most frustrating things ever. :snoop:.

:laugh:

I'm saying though, no one would expect a lil 5'1 pregnant female to be so violent :leon: It works in my favor ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! What city did you move to?

I dread the day I have to move out of Brooklyn. The Mr. wants to buy a house, and I'm like FOH what I look like paying for water :usure: but I know it's inevitable......

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

I'm saying though, no one would expect a lil 5'1 pregnant female to be so violent :leon: It works in my favor ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! What city did you move to?

I dread the day I have to move out of Brooklyn. The Mr. wants to buy a house, and I'm like FOH what I look like paying for water :usure: but I know it's inevitable......

In the process of moving to Los Angeles in the next 2months since my fiance stays out there. The cost of rent compared to Houston is sickening enough ($1200 a month for a 2bd2bath :sadcam: ). I already told him buying a house in LA is out the question, fukk i look like paying 300k for a shack in the ghettos.

Smh at my visualizing a 5'1 chick with a belly that extend farther than her arms trying to throw a punch :laff: