Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
In the process of moving to Los Angeles in the next 2months since my fiance stays out there. The cost of rent compared to Houston is sickening enough ($1200 a month for a 2bd2bath :sadcam: ). I already told him buying a house in LA is out the question, fukk i look like paying 300k for a shack in the ghettos.

Smh at my visualizing a 5'1 chick with a belly that extend farther than her arms trying to throw a punch :laff:

:laugh:

Ayeeeee, ain't no fair ones! I've mastered putting a lock inside of a sock and busting a MF upside the head :pachaha:

I feel you on the house situation. Depending on the area, it truly isn't worth it. Some houses in NY are less spacious than apartments and cost more money to maintain :smh:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Date with dude the other night produced so many red flags...I should have just stayed home with the butterfly :snoop:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
NYC Ladies....how far is the Bronx from Penn Station?

i'm tryna find the best harmony of price/location for a solo trip up to nyc....so far hotels in the bronx and in new jersey are most affordable

...but im lost :(

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

i'm tryna find the best harmony of price/location for a solo trip up to nyc....so far hotels in the bronx and in new jersey are most affordable

How much money are you willing to spend per night?

There are a few place you can stay at right in the city, but if it's significantly cheaper in the Bronx, go there.

Also, it depends on what part of the Bronx you're going to. You'll either be on the 2 & 3 line, the D line, or the 4 & 5 line.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

don't do it, if you're going to NY, just suck it up and stay in NYC. I don't know your price range, but I got a cool hotel in Midtown East once for like $120 a night using Priceline about 3-4 days before my trip. Name your own price is the shyt, but if you're going on a weekend, I guess that may be harder.

In the process of moving to Los Angeles in the next 2months since my fiance stays out there. The cost of rent compared to Houston is sickening enough ($1200 a month for a 2bd2bath :sadcam: ). I already told him buying a house in LA is out the question, fukk i look like paying 300k for a shack in the ghettos.

And $1200 for a 2bd/2ba in LA? What neighborhood or is it in Long Beach or something? That's incredibly cheap...or was that what you paid in Houston?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
don't do it, if you're going to NY, just suck it up and stay in NYC. I don't know your price range, but I got a cool hotel in Midtown East once for like $120 a night using Priceline about 3-4 days before my trip. Name your own price is the shyt, but if you're going on a weekend, I guess that may be harder.

And $1200 for a 2bd/2ba in LA? What neighborhood or is it in Long Beach or something? That's incredibly cheap...or was that what you paid in Houston?

That was in Hawthorne, a similar size apartment in Houston would be about $850. The ones I found in Long Beach for that price were in the hood :snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
well you need to forget Houston prices, I don't know much about the Hawthorne area, but $1200 for 2bd/2ba seems SUPER affordable...that would put you in the hood in oakland and/or an old very outdated apartment

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Thanks SL <3

How much money are you willing to spend per night?

There are a few place you can stay at right in the city, but if it's significantly cheaper in the Bronx, go there.

Also, it depends on what part of the Bronx you're going to. You'll either be on the 2 & 3 line, the D line, or the 4 & 5 line.

hmmm...i wanna stay from aug 2-6th so ideal would be $100 per night but i guess i'd swing $150 per night at max...

i dont have a damn clue what part of bx...but i heard from someone to search there...lol i'd rather be close to where the damn bus will drop me off and thats near penn station

im bout to search midtown east right this moment....i think my issue is im not sure what sides of town to search...its just a buncha damn names...

she said she neva beeeeeen

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
im bout to search midtown east right this moment....i think my issue is im not sure what sides of town to search...its just a buncha damn names...

she said she neva beeeeeen
hold up, you been living in DC and never went up to New Yawk? Stay in Manhattan! Anything 96th and below should be fine, I have no clue if there are hotels in Harlem, but that starts to get far if you're running the streets, trying to get to things, come home change, go out. etc.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL &#9829;
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I didn't know Memphitz sexy self did that too K Michelle he left her and married Toya Carter

This premier all over the place tho lmao Lil Scrappy's ma is off the mf chain! :laugh: and how your wife and jumpoff biddie chillin in the VIP section together :wtf: