Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
hold up, you been living in DC and never went up to New Yawk? Stay in Manhattan! Anything 96th and below should be fine, I have no clue if there are hotels in Harlem, but that starts to get far if you're running the streets, trying to get to things, come home change, go out. etc.

:guilty: girl never....i went one time w/ a church bus group to see the color purple and that's all

lol which is why i wanna take a pleasure trip and see wtf is really good

i'll def try to stay in manhattan....just seems less fussy that way especially on my newbie tourist tip

lls@ ATL Love & Hip Hop...i watched it y'day streaming and i was like

:wtf:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Thanks SL <3

hmmm...i wanna stay from aug 2-6th so ideal would be $100 per night but i guess i'd swing $150 per night at max...

i dont have a damn clue what part of bx...but i heard from someone to search there...lol i'd rather be close to where the damn bus will drop me off and thats near penn station

Your best bet is to stay in Manhattan. If you're not from NY or know how to travel, you'll get lost and spend the majority of your stay traveling needlessly.

Try hotels in lower Manhattan or anything above 42nd street so you won't get raped.

Girl Melane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know Memphitz sexy self did that too K Michelle he left her and married Toya Carter

This premier all over the place tho lmao Lil Scrappy's ma is off the mf chain! :laugh: and how your wife and jumpoff biddie chillin in the VIP section together :wtf:

:heh: at these scripted shenanigans....

....that I WILL be watching every week :smugfavre:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
That Chilling Thread got me like:snoop:

I could never understand why a guy would think chilling at his house or my house is fun..What do you bring to the table, my dude? I can sit at home by myself. I knew it was hard out here, but that thread lets me know exactly how hard it is..

I like to be active, learn new thing, do new things...all that shows me is how lazy and close-minded you are..And no i aint in yo damn pockets...

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
That Chilling Thread got me like:snoop:

I could never understand why a guy would think chilling at his house or my house is fun..What do you bring to the table, my dude? I can sit at home by myself. I knew it was hard out here, but that thread lets me know exactly how hard it is..

I like to be active, learn new thing, do new things...all that shows me is how lazy and close-minded you are..And no i aint in yo damn pockets...

link this thread so i can peep

but thats exactly why my first "date" with the cutie pie i mentioned several pages back turned out to be dumb....whole week we were talking about our first get together...he's saying we can go to a park and get some damn froyo so of course im like YAY!!!!

then get to the actual date...and my man is like yea lets go over my brothers crib

:usure::what:

for why and hell no...and thanks for playing...but you lose

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
My coworker is cute..too bad he has a girlfriend..the younger, ratchet me wouldn't care..the mature older me is avoiding him at all costs..we already flirting.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
link this thread so i can peep

but thats exactly why my first "date" with the cutie pie i mentioned several pages back turned out to be dumb....whole week we were talking about our first get together...he's saying we can go to a park and get some damn froyo so of course im like YAY!!!!

then get to the actual date...and my man is like yea lets go over my brothers crib

:usure::what:

for why and hell no...and thanks for playing...but you lose

this made me chuckle

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:russ: I was trying to scroll up to look at some comments on a thread and the page kept going down I thought my computer was messed up :dwillhuh:....turns out my boob was on the space bar :leon:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ: I was trying to scroll up to look at some comments on a thread and the page kept going down I thought my computer was messed up :dwillhuh:....turns out my boob was on the space bar :leon:

I literally burst out laughing at this. :to: My boobs aren't big enough to do that.

S/N: GO HEAT!!!!:lolbron:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:what:................................:heh::heh:

Girl.........What size chest you sitting on? I'm with ANewClassic. My chest isn't big enough to do such things. :snoop:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:what:................................:heh::heh:

Girl.........What size chest you sitting on? I'm with ANewClassic. My chest isn't big enough to do such things. :snoop:

You still have time to grow Token, I'm too old for mine to go anywhere without "enhancement".

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

:russ::russ:

I almost spit my water out!!!!!!!

And cosign AnewClassic and Token......that would never happen with these small itty bitties.