Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

nene1985

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Northwest by way of Dallas
Update: I might have a fibroid :to::deadhorse:

Anyways,

Rocking a sweat pants and tank top. Dr appoitment attire :pachaha:

Plus I decided to go into debt and enroll in medical school. :old: by time i pay that debt off.

Congrats, I have ridden the med school train, now I am in residency. The debt is no joke I am 200k in debt. Med School is hard work and you are going to hate life sometimes but it is worth it.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
lol....I watched Inception while doing that. Once I put them in though, I either spritz it or completely re-wet it to refresh and go. You're supposed to be able to keep them in for two weeks minimum, but mine never make it that long because I like to change things up too much.
I'm trying this next:
milkmaid1.jpg

I did my hair like this today except I did it w/ flat twists.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Yooooo... I fall asleep and ish gets real? Can one of you kind ladies please please please summarize that twerk thread. It's 28 pgs and I don't think I can get through it all.

All I saw was a wobbly ass and a bunch of dudes tongues hit the ground (that was only on pg 1, tho.). Anything else?

Daps
A billion pages of simpin and a couple of chicks wasn't feeling ol girl and the dudes got mad.

shyt was hilarious though... nikkas acting like they ain't seen no ass! :heh:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:dead:

I'm reading through it now....I'm only on page 10 :to:
But I see them dudes talking bout how that needs to be the new norm. They want all coli-ladies to post a twerking vid.

:usure: ain't nobody got time for that.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:dead:

I'm reading through it now....I'm only on page 10 :to:
But I see them dudes talking bout how that needs to be the new norm. They want all coli-ladies to post a twerking vid.

:usure: ain't nobody got time for that.

You do. :shaq2:

No job. No school.

You got time. :shaq:

just fukkin wit you, Token. :secret_pachaha:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You do. :shaq2:

No job. No school.

You got time. :shaq:

just fukkin wit you, Token. :secret_pachaha:

:dwillhuh: Why you even in this thread, bruh?

But nah, I'll pass on the nudie booty shaking vids. Mama always told me I was better than that and I believe her. :yeshrug:

YO QUIT WRITING IN WHITE.............I NEVER CATCH THAT ISH UNTIL AFTER I RESPOND!!!!!!!!!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:dwillhuh: Why you even in this thread, bruh?

But nah, I'll pass on the nudie booty shaking vids. Mama always told me I was better than that and I believe her. :yeshrug:

YO QUIT WRITING IN WHITE.............I NEVER CATCH THAT ISH UNTIL AFTER I RESPOND!!!!!!!!!

I can't just take a peek at the shyt in this thread, now? :yeshrug:

lol, and yeah I feel you. nikkas know ya face now. Wouldn't be good for you to drop a booty poppin video.

But Pope...:scheme:

We don't know her face. She might as well go in!!!

It ain't gotta be naked, but she should go IN. :shaq:

And I'm NOT gonna stop writing in white. lol, It's supposed to work that way. You don't notice it until later, so however you felt about me before you read it is like.....:skip:

:pachaha:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I can't just take a peek at the shyt in this thread, now? :yeshrug:

lol, and yeah I feel you. nikkas know ya face now. Wouldn't be good for you to drop a booty poppin video.

But Pope...:scheme:

We don't know her face. She might as well go in!!!

It ain't gotta be naked, but she should go IN. :shaq:

And I'm NOT gonna stop writing in white. lol, It's supposed to work that way. You don't notice it until later, so however you felt about me before you read it is like.....:skip:

:pachaha:

:russ: Pope going off in that thread. I don't think she finna post a booty popping vid.

But now you got me highlighting all your posts just in case you trying to be extra :aicmon:

Man that thread is long I'm on pg 22 and don't think I'm about to finish it.
Let me go get me a post in.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:russ: Pope going off in that thread. I don't think she finna post a booty popping vid.

But now you got me highlighting all your posts just in case you trying to be extra :aicmon:

Man that thread is long I'm on pg 22 and don't think I'm about to finish it.
Let me go get me a post in.

:laff: got you paranoid looking like :whoo:

:russ:

I hear ya, that thread is crazy long. Full of a lot of useless post, honestly. But there are some good post in there too.

I skipped most of it after the 2 videos and 1 pictures. No need to stay after that. :ld:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:laff: got you paranoid looking like :whoo:

:russ:

I hear ya, that thread is crazy long. Full of a lot of useless post, honestly. But there are some good post in there too.

I skipped most of it after the 2 videos and 1 pictures. No need to stay after that. :ld:

I swear....

The arguing is what got me dying. They are a mess in there.