Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Today has been a tough day for me. Don't really wanna get into...but please say a lil prayer for my family if you can. We need all the prayers we can get.

I don't know what I would do without my man. He's my fukkin rock for real. He's the only thing keeping me sane and together right now. Even when I take things out on him, when I really don't mean to.....he understands and doesn't even trip about it. I'm so lucky to have him.

Anyways, I hope All you guys' day is going better than mine. Stay strong ladies.

:hug:

I'll pray that things will get better for u hun :yes:

OAN, I'm going to this haunted house in an hr yall :guilty:

Its a new one down the street from my house...my little cousins are sooo afraid yet they was talking big shyt a week ago. :russ:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ladies got my rep looking nice :myman:

Are these dudes tryna lowkey simp in the reps too :heh:, let me find out nikkas tryna get a winter boo thang!!!

Daps
True Life | I Work With My Ex | MTV

the 2nd girl is so fukking dumb :laff:

she took a lower cut than him cuz she thinks her and her ex will end up together and % won't matter and on top of that she invested her own money into his project and he has a gf

she says the 1k is an investment in her future because once the project is done he'll be settled and they can get back together :dead: i thought she was talking about some money when she said investment and she's talking about his ass

i'm still watching

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao whenever white people skate at our rink they complain about the volume of music. "Is there anyway they could turn it down a bit...I'm getting a headache". Then they ask for a refund. Sorry we ain't gon be able to do it.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
tumblr_m73xdyryxe1r2e419o1_1280.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss the woman I used to call my best friend. We have grown so far apart but I realize how important that relationship was to me. We used to have so much fukking fun doing nothing. We could sit and trip for hours.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My Motorola Xoom tablet crapped out on me. :sadbron:

Spent $1,000 on a MAC. :birdman:

My account is looking :to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him: Just got out of the shower, I need someone to put some lotion on my back
Me: Your mother isn't around?

Are we still trying to sexually bait people with the old lotion my back comment?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Him: Just got out of the shower, I need someone to put some lotion on my back
Me: Your mother isn't around?

Are we still trying to sexually bait people with the old lotion my back comment?

:ld: maybe he was just tryna invoke some humor in to the convo.