Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
229k thx to tokie and houston da gawd :ohlawd:

:jawalrus: Anytime babbeh.

jkEY5.jpg
[/IMG]

I wonder what do they do with their hair once it grows back out?

I've seen one chick growing hers back out on Youtube....her hair is super long so she just tosses it all over to the shaved side and it doesn't look weird.

This is her before growing it out....

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Malfoy

&

@Marty Thee Don

How good was Scandal this week? I wasn't sure if Huck was at the A.A. meeting to scope something or someone out, but it was made clear early in the episode that he was 'off' his game somewhat when Olivia asked him...

Huck.gif

and he started listing what he would need to decompose the body...
Huck2.gif
Huck3.gif

Huck4.gif

Mess. :laugh: Elise Neal did a great job as Pastor Drake's mistress, as did Lorraine Toussaint as the wife. Watching Mellie and Olivia's scenes, I was like :whoa: I Can't at Mel, rubbing her belly in front of Olivia and then her speaking with Pastor Drake's wife, knowing Olivia could hear everything...:whew:

I know there are many who are Team Olivia/Fitz, but while I enjoy watching the nature of their relationship, I could never be on board for what it entails.

Best moment of the episode...

tumblr_mber5lTjhI1r0re1to1_250.gif
tumblr_mber5lTjhI1r0re1to3_250.gif
tumblr_mber5lTjhI1r0re1to4_r1_250.gif

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:jawalrus: Anytime babbeh.

I've seen one chick growing hers back out on Youtube....her hair is super long so she just tosses it all over to the shaved side and it doesn't look weird.

This is her before growing it out....
Natural Hair: Shaved Side! - YouTube

she is beautiful I love her hair too I cannot wait til my hair becomes her length...

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
okay so seriously...I never understood how I could be having sex with the same man and we switch positions and it hurts soooooooooooo bad to the point where I cannot even take it...wtf?!!! its the same penis...

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm going costume shopping today!!! If I find something I like I'll post it...in the headquarters. :skip:

My dap/post ratio is over 100% :krs:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Today has been a tough day for me. Don't really wanna get into...but please say a lil prayer for my family if you can. We need all the prayers we can get.

I don't know what I would do without my man. He's my fukkin rock for real. He's the only thing keeping me sane and together right now. Even when I take things out on him, when I really don't mean to.....he understands and doesn't even trip about it. I'm so lucky to have him.

Anyways, I hope All you guys' day is going better than mine. Stay strong ladies.

I prayed for you nena! Lemme know if I need to bust out one of these
mexicanjesuscandlerace1.jpg

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
@Libra Lady

I missed the beginning. How did they find the pastor? Was Elise Neal under his dead body?
I can't...with Olivia and Fitz
When the wife reached out her hand for Elise and the son I wanted to faint. I was like she's a better woman than me but it's all apart of the game when you're dealing with powerful and influential men, I suppose....
Also, Huck going to AA meetings for his whiskey/murdering addiction had me going. Poor thing. Olivia's face when we he was describing the tools he needed for the body was priceless. She pretty much did this: :whoa: with her eyes.

I can't wait til' next week. I wanna start watching this show called "Boss." (Kelsey Grammar)