Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
229k thx to tokie and houston da gawd :ohlawd:

Ayo, it is true that ur brain works the best early in the a.m :myman:

I am sooo happy I chose to take my midterm early and in the morning...95 or higher :smugdraper:

This battle was just vulgar :damn:

this haunted house is going to be piff, B :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ladies, what's the best thing to do after you've just taken braids out? Any special treatments/products you'd recommend? Def gonna do the deep condition of a lifetime but what else?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@RandomRN86 @Sansprix

4hr2fo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Ladies, what's the best thing to do after you've just taken braids out? Any special treatments/products you'd recommend? Def gonna do the deep condition of a lifetime but what else?

I don't know if this is still popular but hot oil treatment? Whenever, I take out my braids I go to the Dominicans and they put all types of potions in my head, then of course clip the ends.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don't know if this still popular but hot oil treatment? Whenever, I take out my braids I go to the Dominicans and they put all types of potions in my head, then of course clip the ends.

I haven't had one of those in ages. You're natural, right?

I think I'm just gonna pull an all-nighter to get these out, I HAVE to be there by 8 am or else it's gonna be :damn:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I haven't had one of those in ages. You're natural, right?

I think I'm just gonna pull an all-nighter to get these out, I HAVE to be there by 8 am or else it's gonna be :damn:

Yep, natural. Do you have box braids in? When you get off work, pay them to take it out or enlist a little cousin. Then again, you're probably more patient than me. I'd end up just cutting everything out or off.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yep, natural. Do you have box braids in? When you get off work, pay them to take it out or enlist a little cousin. Then again, you're probably more patient than me. I'd end up just cutting everything out or off.

No, the Senegalese twists- they're pretty easy to undo, I just have to sit still for a period of time and get it done. I have this weird complex about multiple people touching my hair at once :yayo: but I think I'mma have someone help, I know my arms will be done after half of this is out.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
No, the Senegalese twists- they're pretty easy to undo, I just have to sit still for a period of time and get it done. I have this weird complex about multiple people touching my hair at once :yayo: but I think I'mma have someone help, I know my arms will be done after half of this is out.

May the force be with you.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

Saturate your hair in a cheapie conditioner for better slip.

Do a hot oil treatment and a protein conditioner treatment once the braids are out.

Do a moisturizing conditioner after the protein treatment.

Baby your edges, clip your ends, and you're good to go!!

And yes, I'm natural too.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Roommate trying to get me to go to that frat house again. :snoop: I don't think she realizes how wack their parties are because she's their "friend." If I'm leaving the house tonight it's to smoke and smoke only.

Got my netflix fired up for the night...wish I had some strawberry icecream :ahh:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Today has been a tough day for me. Don't really wanna get into...but please say a lil prayer for my family if you can. We need all the prayers we can get.

I don't know what I would do without my man. He's my fukkin rock for real. He's the only thing keeping me sane and together right now. Even when I take things out on him, when I really don't mean to.....he understands and doesn't even trip about it. I'm so lucky to have him.

Anyways, I hope All you guys' day is going better than mine. Stay strong ladies.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I need to stay out of DSW damnit.

Saw like 8 pairs of shoes I need in my life. :dead:

Went into the new Sephora that opened near me.

:lawd: I almost went buck wild. Glad I left before I went broke.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to go to the mall today and I almost had a good time. I think I may actually like shopping but definitely alone. My daughter has been banned from mall trips, lil sucka.