Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.this fried bolonga sandwhich is sooooooo worth gaining 2 pounds lls

.Tamiya miss her daddy , when he around that's really the only time she move tremendously...i miss him too "/ i love you ♥
*smackss lips , i miss my boyfriend soooooooooo much "/ , swear i be unoccupied when he not around smh ... Butttt I'll see him soon enough :smile:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
its not until i stalk random tumblr pages that i get in touch with my creative side

i've been ignoring it for so long. i've been keeping my weirdness to my family and friends. im feeling motivated

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I CAN'T sleep in heat , smh ac on but my toes warm as fukk like o.O ..tamiya wont calm her lil self down , i can't get comfortable ughhh ! D would do me justice butttttt that's not gonna happen right now lols , ugh can't wait to see my man ...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
jkEY5.jpg
[/IMG]

I wonder what do they do with their hair once it grows back out?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been acting out annoying co worker situations to prepare myself for dealing with people again. I've concluded that smiling and nodding is my best best.

I'm heading to the mall with my daughter and my mother...at the same damn time. I'm just praying for a good time. All I want to do is swap sizes and the both of them will want to shop.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
jkEY5.jpg
[/IMG]

I wonder what do they do with their hair once it grows back out?
I've been wondering the same thing. So far I haven't seen anyone who has been making the transition back. It's going to look really stupid when it does grow back, though. Why did Cassie start this?:why: