Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
great gif. I wish I had the patience to look for gifs to capture what my face looks like. That rape shyt is...:weirdo:

Lol...Thanks! Feel free to use the following...

tumblr_lshzd2Vmey1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lpspod5k121qcgl1no1_500.gif

To Instigate:
2ik8qy9jpg.gif

jaz6u8jpg.gif

To watch from the sidelines:
kyle.gif

Or my personal favorite, which acknowledges that you have read every response but have looked at the thread title and thought, 'What the hell is going on/I Can't.':

21o1yfl.gif

5brj8.gif

15yerd.gif

2ijox21.gif

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
This has to be the first time in a long time that I'm rootin for the villain :lolbron:

Lol...Well the villains are the more interesting characters. I know Belle is going to try and get Mr. Gold not to use his power, but Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin without his sharp witted remarks, and evilness is NOT a Mr. Gold I want to see.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Lol...Well the villains are the more interesting characters. I know Belle is going to try and get Mr. Gold not to use his power, but Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin without his sharp witted remarks, and evilness is NOT a Mr. Gold I want to see.

Am I the only one that knew from the jump that mr. gold remembered EVERYTHING besides Regina?

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Lol...Thanks! Feel free to use the following...

tumblr_lshzd2Vmey1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lpspod5k121qcgl1no1_500.gif

To Instigate:
2ik8qy9jpg.gif

jaz6u8jpg.gif

To watch from the sidelines:
kyle.gif

Or my personal favorite, which acknowledges that you have read every response but have looked at the thread title and thought, 'What the hell is going on/I Can't.':

21o1yfl.gif

5brj8.gif

15yerd.gif

2ijox21.gif
:gladbron:

ya'll gonna have to put spoiler tags, i'm up to grumpy's episode with the clumsy fairy.
Mr Gold's teeth are horrendous.
The mayor is on my last damn nerve at this point.
Yes Rumplestilskin knows everything, damn wretch.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
My fault...I'll definitely use the spoiler tags for any new info. :cool:

Lol...I heart Mr. Gold but yeah his teeth are messed up. I think it adds to his character though.

tumblr_mayx8jrlAg1qbyr9n.gif

tumblr_mayx7o6jgF1qbyr9n.gif

goldswag.gif

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
So I'm flipping through my Marie Claire magazine w/ Gwen Stefani on the cover (October 2012) and I realize that although I am a No Doubt fan, I haven't checked out their latest album (fully) and it dropped this week. Eh...The first single 'Settle Down' grew on me, but the burn rate was immediate. I'll more than likely pick up the LP, "Push and Shove" tomorrow.

As for Gwen who is my #1 Style Star and has been since I was a teenager, I gotta ask, does she age? :laugh:

gwen_stefani_bares_toned_tummy_for_marie_claire.jpg

mcxgwencovershoot10121x.jpg

#Libras
#PromoteWhatYouLoveInsteadOfBashingWhatYouHate

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
men are so fukking stupid. i swear the more i learn of the opposite sex, the less i want to get married

this dude was sweating me and sweating me so i took his number down. and when i decide i'll give him a chance and contact him, he gives me the wrong number. this is the 2nd time a dude all in my face gave me the wrong number, its hilariously sad

i aint gon lie tho, i was looking forward to my meal

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
men are so fukking stupid. i swear the more i learn of the opposite sex, the less i want to get married

this dude was sweating me and sweating me so i took his number down. and when i decide i'll give him a chance and contact him, he gives me the wrong number. this is the 2nd time a dude all in my face gave me the wrong number, its hilariously sad

and let the church say...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy Sunday all!! Whose being domestic today?

I'm doing a chuck roast and I haven't decided on mashed potatoes, rice or mac n cheese as my starch. I wanted to have string beans but the store didn't have any that looked nice so I'm just doing some mixed veggies.

I'm getting sleepy though so I kind of wish I hadn't started lol

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This the type of shyt I hate about ebay :birdman:

If I pay u right away ship my fukking package in the same manner.

I paid this dude thursday before 3pm.

Messaged him today like hey whenever you ship can you send tracking number?

He's like ok but I haven't ship because I'm in the process of moving. If I don't ship tomorrow I'll ship monday.

Seriously what kinda shyt is this for real :beli:

A good buisnessman would have shipped my shyt the same day or next day no matter what.

This faq is from jersey if he would have shipped my shyt I would most def have it by no later than saturday. Now I gotta possibly wait till tuesday or wednesday :wtf:

which is why I only buy things from stores on ebay with a 99% success rate or higher.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

lmao! I had a guy do me like that before...then I ran into him years later and I asked him what happened and he said I did not think you were actually going to call....

yep they are stupid and become no wiser as they age...

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
going to try this recipe:

have all the ingredients, just need to stop by the dollar store to pick up a Popsicle tray.

Last edited by a moderator: