Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Now that's whats up! :yes: I think you will really enjoy the show. The entire cast is fantastic and the dialogue is truly great. I don't watch any other Shonda Rhimes shows, but I can see why they are so successful, she is a truly talented writer, creator et cetera.

This is a really great week for me as it pertains to television shows. I don't watch a lot of tv (I prefer reading), but when I do have mine on, besides wrestling, I enjoy HGTV, Food Network (things like that) and a bit of reality tv, but nothing compares to a well written television series. Tonight Scandal returned, and this Sunday my other favorite, 'Once Upon A Time' is back.

tumblr_m8p050BMwY1rps8hg.gif

Even more reason to love Fall/Autumn.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
2eo8cwk.gif

Who is Quinn Perkins? Deposition Video (All) - YouTube

The hour went by so fast. So we finally (well kinda) know who "Quinn Perkins" is. I don't think she killed anyone. I mean why would Olivia and Huck protect someone who has killed in the way that it was described? Ahh...:mindblown:

I believe she either knew who done the killing, was a target and her family paid for her to escape or in a bizarre twist...she probably did kill 7 ppl.....with this show...its twists and turns everywhere :damn:

Well, I just checked netflix, and Scandal is on there so I added it to my IQ, and I'll watch the first season. Then i'll figure out this Quinn shyt.

Thanks for giving me something new to watch. I had to put "A Dance with Dragons" DOWN.

You're going to LOVE THIS SHOW! Ure going to get addicted and be sitting on pins and needles every week for a new episode. :bryan:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Now that's whats up! :yes: I think you will really enjoy the show. The entire cast is fantastic and the dialogue is truly great. I don't watch any other Shonda Rhimes shows, but I can see why they are so successful, she is a truly talented writer, creator et cetera.

This is a really great week for me as it pertains to television shows. I don't watch a lot of tv (I prefer reading), but when I do have mine on, besides wrestling, I enjoy HGTV, Food Network (things like that) and a bit of reality tv, but nothing compares to a well written television series. Tonight Scandal returned, and this Sunday my other favorite, 'Once Upon A Time' is back.

:ooh:

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

I LOVE ONCE UPON A TIME!!!!!!! I can't help but to love to hate the evil queen. :wow:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I believe she either knew who done the killing, was a target and her family paid for her to escape or in a bizarre twist...she probably did kill 7 ppl.....with this show...its twists and turns everywhere :damn:

You're going to LOVE THIS SHOW! Ure going to get addicted and be sitting on pins and needles every week for a new episode. :bryan:

So true. Just when one thinks they know the answers, Shonda Rhimes changes the questions. I love Olivia & Huck's relationship. We saw a glimpse of how grateful he was towards her during last season, but this season I'm expecting even more scenes of the two, especially since they did create "Quinn Perkins."

I was glad that there was a reason for "Stephen" leaving the show, rather than killing him off or making it seem as if he didn't exist. It leaves the door open for a possible return down the line.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

So true. Just when one thinks they know the answers, Shonda Rhimes changes the questions. I love Olivia & Huck's relationship. We saw a glimpse of how grateful he was towards her during last season, but this season I'm expecting even more scenes of the two, especially since they did create "Quinn Perkins."

I was glad that there was a reason for "Stephen" leaving the show, rather than killing him off or making it seem as if he didn't exist. It leaves the door open for a possible return down the line.

i believe the first lady got something horrible and juicy planned for huck and liv. :whew:

Its going to be tragic.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

Me too!
I prefer reading as well, but I literally just busted out laughing when the episode started and I saw Columbus Short and he said "Olivia Pope." I appreciate great writing. There used to be a show I used to love when I was little called "The Practice." I think this may fill that void, I've been missing a show like that.
No joke, really thank you.

Yeah I have a feeling i'm gonna like it considering I haven't sucked my teeth and turned it off yet, and Desmond from "LOST" is on here.

:ooh:

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

I LOVE ONCE UPON A TIME!!!!!!! I can't help but to love to hate the evil queen. :wow:
This gif is so damn great.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Me too!
I prefer reading as well, but I literally just busted out laughing when the episode started and I saw Columbus Short and he said "Olivia Pope." I appreciate great writing. There used to be a show I used to love when I was little called "The Practice." I think this may fill that void, I've been missing a show like that.

Yeah I have a feeling i'm gonna like it considering I haven't sucked my teeth and turned it off yet, and Desmond from "LOST" is on here.

This gif is so damn great.

:myman:

:yes:

I honestly haven't seen such flawless casting of Lana Parrilla as the 'Evil Queen', since Tilda Swinton played the 'White Witch' in The Chronicles of Narnia.

amaz.gif

ape.gif

hearts.gif

apo.gif

Shes such a bad woman :whoo:

Its as if that role was made for her. :merchant:

I hope the mad hatter come back.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Me too!I prefer reading as well, but I literally just busted out laughing when the episode started and I saw Columbus Short and he said "Olivia Pope." I appreciate great writing. There used to be a show I used to love when I was little called "The Practice." I think this may fill that void, I've been missing a show like that.

You're welcome. :smile:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
:myman:

Shes such a bad woman :whoo:

Its as if that role was made for her. :merchant:

I hope the mad hatter come back.

I completely agree. Her and Robert Carlyle (Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin) are my favorites on the show. Having Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison as mother-daughter (Snow/Emma) was also good casting because they do favor one another, but while I like all of the characters, minus Henry kinda (he is too damn grown...lol) I prefer the villains over the heroes.

The episode centered around The Mad Hatter was one of my favorites, especially finding out why he became so 'mad'. I'm expecting him to return since he freed Belle from the asylum.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Love mr. gold and he was totally justified for beating up ole boy :beli:

And I loved the beauty and the beast episode :heh:

And that is sooo true! They could be sisters :gladbron:

since it seem as tho the spell has broken, whats gonna happen to henry? :dwillhuh:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Ahh...The Beauty and the Beast episode was fantastic. That and well I don't want to end up naming them all, but the aforementioned and (Little) Red Riding Hood's centered episode, I thoroughly enjoyed.

I believe this season, Henry will of course still be in the middle of the feud between Emma and Regina. I mean Regina pretty much lost her son, but we all know its not gonna just go down like that. The promo pics featuring Henry are interesting. He's Emma's biological son, and Snow and Charming's grandson, but his character wasn't defined past that. I guess time shall tell- he's rocking a badge in one shot and depicted as an archer in the next... :leon:

oncey.png

tumblr_mb13brsedN1qk0g18o1_1280.jpg