Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
That thing where I have to spread more rep around...yea I have to do that. But I did get the ones I missed last go around.

I usually go to JBO/Sohh Icey thread and spread rep to those guys in between since they're pretty good with returning the favor plus I have no beef with those guys.

Love the polish rack Juicy!!!!

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
That thing where I have to spread more rep around...yea I have to do that. But I did get the ones I missed last go around.

I usually go to JBO/Sohh Icey thread and spread rep to those guys in between since they're pretty good with returning the favor plus I have no beef with those guys.

Love the polish rack Juicy!!!!

Bout time you finally gave me some rep. You cooking in the kitchen but leaving me starving on these coli streets breh.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I keep having dreams with the same two people backstabbing me, but just in different ways. These dreams have startled me out of my sleep for the second time (today at 3:45 AM). I'm starting to think that these are no longer dreams, but premonitions.

fukk!!! :why:

I don't know what to do... :to:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
scaled.php

home alone on a friday night drinking cheap wine and feeling "frisky". smh @ my life being a country song. :hmm:

hubby gets back in town tmrw...i neeeed soooome! :noah: :sadcam: