Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Saturday, Ladies!

151152131214167758_3Tw3281i_f.jpg

tumblr_lvpb33xKym1qkap3so1_500_large.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
So I'm helping my friend move :ufdup: and its her momma, niece, and mommas 2 friends

The momma is cussing and threatening the niece the whole day. Niece (mommas granddaughter) asks what she can do and the grandma says "nothing just sit down and shut up"

Later on the friend asks "what you doing here" and the grandma got upset :wtf: talking about her self esteem and shyt. On some "you don't say that to a child". :usure:

I hate people

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So I'm helping my friend move :ufdup: and its her momma, niece, and mommas 2 friends

The momma is cussing and threatening the niece the whole day. Niece (mommas granddaughter) asks what she can do and the grandma says "nothing just sit down and shut up"

Later on the friend asks "what you doing here" and the grandma got upset :wtf: talking about her self esteem and shyt. On some "you don't say that to a child". :usure:

I hate people

yo did you graduate yet?

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

I hate people

Ick! I know I too would have been annoyed with all of that silliness going on. Moving can be a long process to begin with and I just don't have the time or patience for stragglers or those who want to 'run the show'. :smh: