Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Thiefyyyyyyyyy and Juicyyyy

I'm thinking about cutting up one of my old college tees to go along w/ my coochie cutters and cowboy boots. :troll:

tumblr_m4v1uadtPP1rqcxm3o1_500.jpg
:ahh:

I'm going full ratchet. :lolbron:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

yo did you graduate yet?

:unsure: yes

Ick! I know I too would have been annoyed with all of that silliness going on. Moving can be a long process to begin with and I just don't have the time or patience for stragglers or those who want to 'run the show'. :smh:

Girl, never again. fukk it when I move I'm hiring movers or mute family members and no fukking little kids. Like what?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:why: do nikkas constantly post in this thread and attack the ladies ?

I know come oFf as mean but 99% of the time I'm joking.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
fukk I hate planning shyt! I see now it takes a certain type of person to plan a wedding but cotdam i ain't one of those people!:snoop:.

I'm tempted to scrap the whole thing, those small, just husband & wife, destination beach weddings are looking good right about now :mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk I hate planning shyt! I see now it takes a certain type of person to plan a wedding but cotdam i ain't one of those people!:snoop:.

I'm tempted to scrap the whole thing, those small, just husband & wife, destination beach weddings are looking good right about now :mjpls:

Get a wedding planner.

I think I'm in e-love with Helga Pataki.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Get a wedding planner.

I think I'm in e-love with Helga Pataki.

More money I have to spend, thats another thing. I'm not to excited to put a chunk of change into this shyt. If it it was someone else money then :ehh:, especially since I'm not too excited about a wedding thing where I'm/he/we're the center of attention. Its moreso for the families to get together anyway but I'm gon tell him I wanna do plan b.

I had a feeling I would ditch the idea when my mom was tryna convince me to buy a $1200 wedding dress.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More money I have to spend, thats another thing. I'm not to excited to put a chunk of change into this shyt. If it it was someone else money then :ehh:, especially since I'm not too excited about a wedding thing where I'm/he/we're the center of attention. Its moreso for the families to get together anyway but I'm gon tell him I wanna do plan b.

I had a feeling I would ditch the idea when my mom was tryna convince me to buy a $1200 wedding dress.

Do you have a venue yet?