Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
I took two last night before I went to sleep...they didnt work one bit :bryan:

I popped a Tylenol cold and sinus this morning with my vitamins before I left for class and that didnt work neither...my friend bought me a cup of tea and that helped a little...once I got home I popped another Tylenol before I did my homework....I'm trying to get to sleep but to no avail :skip:

Im probably gonna have to pop some pms to get to sleep. Im drinking a cup of tea right now.

Take a cough drop with zinc like these
Zand-HerbaLozenge-Lemon-Zinc_59C6BCC1.jpg
..they nasty...but it works....

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Let my locks down :ahh: they in the middle of my back and touching my t*ts :noah:

This lil bytch in pot belly better stop giving me the eye everytime I come in there before I fukk the dog shyt outta her :birdman:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Lawd its finally getting cooler out chea. Im glad because Im tired of this hot ass weather.

My baby left out of town today so there goes my in-house sex; sad day in the life of Ms pools.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:childplease:whatever man, for some reason you are always negative towards me, even though I love u and want you to be happy in life:dwillhuh:

Look, I'm not going to wish you Happy 5 day anniversary every time you say some broad is "the one".

I'm not going to dap you for purposely sabotaging other relationships either LOL! That doesn't mean I don't like you. I just don't agree with that bullshyt, my nikka.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Date went very well..went to local seafood restaurant for dinner and football..he fed me some of his crab cakes..we made googly eyes at each other all night...several drinks were had...lol....by the end of the night he was touchy feely and holding my hand all night...feel test was completed and he passed.:obama:

Conversation went well but we might have an issue with seeing each other on a more consistent basis. Our work schedules clash horribly...but we are both trying to make an effort.

*sidenote* my ex boo who I wasted entirely too much time on is back calling and professing his feelings for me..I miss that "D" though..:noah: but I cant allow him to distract me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Look, I'm not going to wish you Happy 5 day anniversary every time you say some broad is "the one".

I'm not going to dap you for purposely sabotaging other relationships either LOL! That doesn't mean I don't like you. I just don't agree with that bullshyt, my nikka.

As soon as I deaded things with the Asian Aug 1- I was kinda in contact with this new one
She is not the one that is about to get married, I am still cool with her too but not going there.

You haven't heard me call any broad the "one". That has been the problem for me, dealing with broads I had no feelings for whatsoever.

I like this one and hope it works.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:sadcam: Oh no.....it's happening. I can literally feel the flu virus creeping thru my bloodstream. These sickly mofos got me, I knew it was coming. Now they gotta put up with my constant whining. Since I gotta go thru this....I'm dragging them down with me :usure::ufdup: