Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It's not so much coming for me but the anti-black women rhetoric can be too much at times. It's like give it a break. The thread won't even be about black people and we come up and that doesn't even include the flat out stupid threads. On tlr you have actual pro-white threads such as the one asking what did white people create that we're grateful for or the weaboos bashing black people. There's too many trolls and reditt posters here. The immaturity and trolling is beyond annoying now.
Don't let these stupid penis breath having lames run make you leave here. It's gonna be hard but ignore them. If you see the posts report them. I don't like these new losers either but they can't get banned unless the mods & admin know what they are doing. If we work on reporting the sideways shyt they won't be here long.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It's not so much coming for me but the anti-black women rhetoric can be too much at times. It's like give it a break. The thread won't even be about black people and we come up and that doesn't even include the flat out stupid threads. On tlr you have actual pro-white threads such as the one asking what did white people create that we're grateful for or the weaboos bashing black people. There's too many trolls and reditt posters here. The immaturity and trolling is beyond annoying now.
You should try posting in other sections :manny:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
You should try posting in other sections :manny:

I do but they can be annoying as well. Stans are a pain but at least the black bashing isn't as bad but it still seeps into The Booth and The Coliseum. The Salon is the only place that is pretty clean of foolishness and the Root at times. I'm just going to avoid tlr for the most part. I barely go into threads there, based off the titles I can tell they are full of bs.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I do but they can be annoying as well. Stans are a pain but at least the black bashing isn't as bad but it still seeps into The Booth and The Coliseum. The Salon is the only place that is pretty clean of foolishness and the Root at times. I'm just going to avoid tlr for the most part. I barely go into threads there, based off the titles I can tell they are full of bs.
No bashing happens in the film room

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This dude really trying to check my coohie facts when I've already rejected him over 10x. Been really nice about it too. Dude if you wanna believe something bad about me in order to feel better about me not wanting you go right ahead. But get the fukk out of my face with it. He has exactly one more time...

This is exactly why I'm not dating. People act ugly when things don'the go their way but wonder why you don't want them.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This dude really trying to check my coohie facts when I've already rejected him over 10x. Been really nice about it too. Dude if you wanna believe something bad about me in order to feel better about me not wanting you go right ahead. But get the fukk out of my face with it. He has exactly one more time...

This is exactly why I'm not dating. People act ugly when things don'the go their way but wonder why you don't want them.
You're a whore now because you don't want him.
You'd be a respectable woman if you did though.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
You always start though :mjpls:.

How?
condesending-oprah_zps209e94cd.gif