Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn being happy and positive gets me no where and I doubt being a bytch will either. It's not self pity, just stating facts.

I need a drink

I guess I dont understand what your upset about really.

You don't have to be all fake happy and positive but, THE woe is me attitude and what comes off as self pity to others fosters negativity. People come here to cry and moan about life all the time, but usually there is up and down swings with you it always seems to be a down swing.

I think you just want want what everyone else "seems" to have here (which is nothing honestly outside of the handful of true friendships and relationships) and you beat yourself over not fitting in. Not fitting in here is far from a bad thing.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I dont understand what your upset about really.

You don't have to be all fake happy and positive but, THE woe is me attitude and what comes off as self pity to others fosters negativity. People come here to cry and moan about life all the time, but usually there is up and down swings with you it always seems to be a down swing.

I think you just want want what everyone else "seems" to have here (which is nothing honestly outside of the handful of true friendships and relationships) and you beat yourself over not fitting in. Not fitting in here is far from a bad thing.
I barely fit in with my real friends, but I don't even fit in here. I just want to fix and work on myself so that I can fit in period. I don't mean for my post to come off as self pity, I just want to know what's wrong with me.

I feel better after venting. I just need to stay alone online and offline

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I barely fit in with my real friends, but I don't even fit in here. I just want to fix and work on myself so that I can fit in period. I don't mean for my post to come off as self pity, I just want to know what's wrong with me.
I figure this is the case.

There's nothing wrong with you, embrace everything that makes you, you. You dont need to fit in with others. Others need to fit in with you.

Your looking for answer's where there aren't any and creating "problems" and stress where they're doesn't have to be any.

Don't waste your early 20's trying to fit in, look or act like whatever's cool if that's just not you. You'll be much happier just being yourself and letting people who enjoy you gravitate to you.

Just some advice, I know its easier said than done. But the sooner you stop looking for whats wrong with you the sooner you can enjoy what you bring to the table as a person.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@Raava
How do you delete your account or do you have to request it? The Salon is cool but those dweebs outside of here are a pain. They should have never opened registration, now it's definitely overrun by trolling white boys. I'm thinking of jumping ship.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Raava
How do you delete your account or do you have to request it? The Salon is cool but those dweebs outside of here are a pain. They should have never opened registration, now it's definitely overrun by trolling white boys. I'm thinking of jumping ship.

You can't delete your account, you can asked to be banned but they don't delete anything last time I checked.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Omg I'm always hearing how much of a bytch Mariah Carey is but on Watch What Happens Live it seems that people just make her seem like a super diva bytch... she's just kinda arrogant but she shouldn't she be? She is shady as f tho. She shaded the fukk outta J Lo ,Ariana, Demi, & Miley!!

She don't know them.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@Malt-O-Meal who coming for you?? Gather the troops and they will come though. It worked for me when I made a thread calling out a troll and he got negged into oblivion, eventually leading to being banned.

It's not so much coming for me but the anti-black women rhetoric can be too much at times. It's like give it a break. The thread won't even be about black people and we come up and that doesn't even include the flat out stupid threads. On tlr you have actual pro-white threads such as the one asking what did white people create that we're grateful for or the weaboos bashing black people. There's too many trolls and reditt posters here. The immaturity and trolling is beyond annoying now.