Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i really need some tips on a certain woman's subject but i dont know how to ask without making it awkward.

no it's not that.
or that....i shower twice a day :beli:

i want to try waxing for the first time, i've been so afraid of going full out razor and cutting myself that all i do is trim. I need some tips.

Daps
i really need some tips on a certain woman's subject but i dont know how to ask without making it awkward.

no it's not that.
or that....i shower twice a day :beli:

i want to try waxing for the first time, i've been so afraid of going full out razor and cutting myself that all i do is trim. I need some tips.
trim the area as low as you can
use a gentle shaving gel/cream on the area.
use a good quality razor, take your time, be gentle. shave in sections (like inner thigh to lips, front area, back area)
shave the direction your hair grows.
you should put your let up so you can reach the area more easily
lastly if you can handle shaving your pits and legs without nicking them you can do this

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Maybe it's your vibe. Even your posts here smell of insecurity and repulsiveness.

You gotta work on yourself and gain a positive attitude. You only attract what you currently feel about yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to stop with the self pity and woe is me.

I don't know if its just something you do online or what but its not something that men or women really want around them when they have there own demons to fight.

I've never seen you post anything positive or cheery, think about that. You go like 4k post and if you look through them how many of them are positive?

I think you have good intentions, but its buried under everything else you put on display 1st.

Why would anyone look to message, check or get to know you when you only provide negativity?

Not saying your on the coli to make friends, but it seems to be somewhat important to you. If so, you need to show more of your happiness and chill side.

Last edited by a moderator: