Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
I am supposed to be sleep rn. lol My sleeping schedule has been off since the semester ended. This is way too early to be up and I'm probably going to be sleep all day now.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baby fathers are useless af. So he's getting her a drone for Christmas :heh: What about some shoes or clothes? He buys the other little boy, that's not his real son, clothes and shoes all the time. Then if I say something, he doesn't follow up with questions about clothing or shoe size, he just says ok and brings something random that doesn't even fit. It's like WTF is wrong with you?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Baby fathers are useless af. So he's getting her a drone for Christmas :heh: What about some shoes or clothes? He buys the other little boy, that's not his real son, clothes and shoes all the time. Then if I say something, he doesn't follow up with questions about clothing or shoe size, he just says ok and brings something random that doesn't even fit. It's like WTF is wrong with you?

thats not right, but us men ......... we deal with the children based on how much or little we give af about the mama.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I don't even bother asking my baby father for anything. He flaked on school clothes and supplies (which he said he would buy), he flaked on her birthday, and he's been dodging her calls for the past 2 weeks so he's about to flake on Christmas too:heh:

She knows I'll buy whatever she wants as long as its within reason but if I tell her to ask her dad she says "you know he doesn't have any money". I don't even think she expects anything from him anymore which is kinda sad.