Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Period touched down today and I took some ACV with warm water and I'm going to continue that and see how it impacts the flow/length. The very first day isn't usually too bad until later in the evening, Day 2 and 3 are hard to deal with though. I'm hoping with the ACV I won't go past 5 days. It normally lasts 7 :mjcry:

Daps
at least 1 or 2xs a day i fantasize about beating someone @ss something terrible and i am not the fighting type. i am just so filled with rage and hurt i don't know what to do. everyone says it gets better but it never does. it gets worse. i never get a break, no one supports me, no ones GAF....wash, rinse, repeat

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been on here for a long while tbh.

My relationship is pretty good.

And tbh, the new Nicki Minaj game is flames.

And I'm good. I have 2 jobs in my back pocket. Hopefully, I'm going to the bank job. It could definitely help my IT career. But if it doesn't take off, I at least have the amazon job.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been on here for a long while tbh.

My relationship is pretty good.

And tbh, the new Nicki Minaj game is flames.

And I'm good. I have 2 jobs in my back pocket. Hopefully, I'm going to the bank job. It could definitely help my IT career. But if it doesn't take off, I at least have the amazon job.

I saw something funny and sailor moon related and was gonna @ you a few weeks ago, but I forgot what is was now.

Yeah usually when people get into good relationships they tend to fall back if no stop posting completely. It never fails.

Being a "full time" coli member and being in a healthy relationship isn't conducive to one another.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I something funny and sailor moon related and was gonna at you a few weeks ago.

Yeah usually when people get into good relationships they tend to fall back if no stop posting completely. It never fails.

Being a "full time" coli member and being in a healthy relationship isn't conducive to one another.
This. People just go ghost. :francis:

But I'm happy for em:mjgrin: