Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
39599051_Alt01

The smell of this masque is divine. :noah:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They had some nice sex scenes on 'Insecure'. When Issa was getting it in with Daniel and he pushed her down and then went in for the the slow stroke. :noah:

When Issa's bff went to old boy's house and they were getting it against the wall and then when he came to her house and he was getting it in from behind before they even ate dinner. :noah:

Oh and when Lawrence was killing the bank teller. :noah:

Perv alert on 100 :banderas:
insecure-105-4.jpg
I asked my sister if she saw the finale & she said she saw it at work. I was like :gurl: 'at work??!!' She added she saw it on her lunch.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim I signed up for acorn and used you as a referral so you should get some kind of bonus
:handshake:
Cool beans! I hope you enjoy it.

I'm thinking about making a thread on working with cacs. It's the hardest part of my job. They dont know how to give me space always with the corny small talk. I dont want their help unless I ask for it. Stop jumping in. :angry:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Hi brehette I know it says ladies only but I urgently need some help. Basically My mother may be losing her job soon as her company may be going under by the end of the year. She works as a secretary/PA in the legal sector and wants to continue in that line of work. She has pretty short natural hair and asked me today do I think her hair will affect her getting another job. I said no but she wasn't sure. She hasn't had to do an interview for nearly 20 years and is slightly worried about the prospect of it all as obviously she doesn't want to be out of work as the mortgage isn't paid off yet etc.

Do employers discriminate because of natural hair at all? It's a pretty scary time as she is in her 50s and I think a lot of PAs who are hired these days are young women as well plus obviously that kind of work place there's very few black women or black people in general. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I needed some help and would appreciate some feedback.