Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Castor oil has been giving my hair all sorts of life. It's soft, ,not dry but not greasy looking either and definitely growing out nicely. Too bad it's mad dead ends that my barber is going to cut off when I go next week.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you more extroverted or introverted? How do you interact with your surroundings?
Are you enthusiastic and energized by social/group interactions or do you recharge by solitary or intimate settings and activities?

Are you more Intuitive or Observant? How do you see the world and what info do you focus on?
Visionary, ideas and philosophy (Intuitive or practical facts and observable tried and tested things. (Observant)?

Are you more Thinking or Feeling? How do you make Decisions and cope with emotions?
Do you focus on objectivity and rationality? Or are you more empathetic and less competitive? Do you value harmony and cooperation and feelings or efficiency and logic?

Lastly, Are you more Judging or Prospecting? What's your approach to work, planning and decision-making?
Are you decisive and highly organized (Judging) or more spontaneous and better at improvising (Prospecting)? Do you value structure, clarity and closure or being flexible, relaxed and keeping options open?

Answer the questions for yourself first then take the test. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Wow this described me almost perfectly... that's pretty crazy.

INFP Personality (“The Mediator”) | 16Personalities

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

We Know What We Are, but Know Not What We May Be
At their best, these qualities enable Mediators to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.

Mediators have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
Mediators’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to Mediators’ desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their calling.

Listen to Many People, but Talk to Few
Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, Mediator’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Dammit @Elle Driver I went to Target on Sunday to smell that product you posted. now today on my day off I tested my porosity and went on the SheaMoisture website to see what's in the low porosity products.

Did you know they have a #millionwaystoshea little personalized test? of course, I took it and all the suggestions were products that I don't own. Now, watch me end up buying each and everyone one of them. :francis:

I think have a problem lol. I'm addicted to SM.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I've had my period for over three weeks, fukk the depo shyt. It has mad my depression and moods worse, gave me acne and 2-3 week long periods :beli:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Are you more extroverted or introverted? How do you interact with your surroundings?
Are you enthusiastic and energized by social/group interactions or do you recharge by solitary or intimate settings and activities?

Are you more Intuitive or Observant? How do you see the world and what info do you focus on?
Visionary, ideas and philosophy (Intuitive or practical facts and observable tried and tested things. (Observant)?

Are you more Thinking or Feeling? How do you make Decisions and cope with emotions?
Do you focus on objectivity and rationality? Or are you more empathetic and less competitive? Do you value harmony and cooperation and feelings or efficiency and logic?

Lastly, Are you more Judging or Prospecting? What's your approach to work, planning and decision-making?
Are you decisive and highly organized (Judging) or more spontaneous and better at improvising (Prospecting)? Do you value structure, clarity and closure or being flexible, relaxed and keeping options open?

Answer the questions for yourself first then take the test. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm this

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

It says its rare.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I've had my period for over three weeks, fukk the depo shyt. It has mad my depression and moods worse, gave me acne and 2-3 week long periods :beli:

Go to a doctor......My ex had her period for an extended time at one point and it was due to her birth control pills fukkin with her.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Go to a doctor......My ex had her period for an extended time at one point and it was due to her birth control pills fukkin with her.

I know it's from the birth control shoto.. I'm supposed to go back to get another shot but I'm not going to. Just gotta wait until my body rids of it completely

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm this

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

It says its rare.

How “Accuracy” asks, “Do you Love Me?”
Myers-Briggs types: ENTP, INTP, ESTP, ISTP

• Do you think I’m totally competent?
  • Are you impressed with my performance?
  • Do you trust that I’m not lying to you or B.S.’ing you in any way?
  • Does it make sense that you love me? That you stay with me?
How “Accuracy” answers, “Yes! I love you!”
  • I will be rigorously honest with you. If I have a ‘wandering eye’ I will tell you, and provide a solution.
  • I will gift you with my precision. I will learn you and give high performance at all levels.
  • I will protect you from others, but not from yourself.
  • I will never judge you. Instead, I will be there for you when things go bad, no matter why they went bad.
How it can be misinterpreted by other types: Harsh, insensitive, cold

I'm an INTJ

How “Effectiveness” asks, “Do you love me?”
Myers-Briggs types: ENTJ, INTJ, ESTJ, ISTJ

• Will you handle things – can I rely on you?
  • Will you make my life easier, can I relax knowing you’re “on it?”
  • Will you support my career and/or goals and be self-sufficient?
  • Are you loyal?
How “Effectiveness” answers, “Yes! I love you!”
  • I will be endlessly loyal on principle.
  • I will educate myself on you and learn how you operate.
  • I will take pride in you, boasting about your accomplishments even before my own.
  • I will protect you.
  • I chose you. I continue to choose you. Case closed.
How it can be misinterpreted by other types: Controlling, distant, “unromantic”

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

How “Accuracy” asks, “Do you Love Me?”
Myers-Briggs types: ENTP, INTP, ESTP, ISTP

• Do you think I’m totally competent?
  • Are you impressed with my performance?
  • Do you trust that I’m not lying to you or B.S.’ing you in any way?
  • Does it make sense that you love me? That you stay with me?
How “Accuracy” answers, “Yes! I love you!”
  • I will be rigorously honest with you. If I have a ‘wandering eye’ I will tell you, and provide a solution.
  • I will gift you with my precision. I will learn you and give high performance at all levels.
  • I will protect you from others, but not from yourself.
  • I will never judge you. Instead, I will be there for you when things go bad, no matter why they went bad.
How it can be misinterpreted by other types: Harsh, insensitive, cold

I've definitely been told this!