Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting here getting drunk like it makes things better. I'm just going to feel like shyt in the morning and double dread going to work. I haven't felt this way about a job since I worked at this car leasing place. I used to fantasize about getting into car accidents and being hospitalized so that I would have a legit reason not to show up. Luckily it's not THAT bad at this place, but it's bad. I don't like to feel this way.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting here getting drunk like it makes things better. I'm just going to feel like shyt in the morning and double dread going to work. I haven't felt this way about a job since I worked at this car leasing place. I used to fantasize about getting into car accidents and being hospitalized so that I would have a legit reason not to show up. Luckily it's not THAT bad at this place, but it's bad. I don't like to feel this way.
:hug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They had some nice sex scenes on 'Insecure'. When Issa was getting it in with Daniel and he pushed her down and then went in for the the slow stroke. :noah:

When Issa's bff went to old boy's house and they were getting it against the wall and then when he came to her house and he was getting it in from behind before they even ate dinner. :noah:

Oh and when Lawrence was killing the bank teller. :noah:

Perv alert on 100 :banderas:
insecure-105-4.jpg

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
:no::hug:

Next time, don't take a job when your instinct tells you it's wrong. I know we got bills to pay (now maybe more than ever), but, this feeling you're feeling tonight... don't do it again! We gotta get you into a new job. Indeed.com is easy/straight forward, and has a lot of stuff posted (and not so crazy like monster.com)