Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How “Accuracy” asks, “Do you Love Me?”
Myers-Briggs types: ENTP, INTP, ESTP, ISTP

• Do you think I’m totally competent?
  • Are you impressed with my performance?
  • Do you trust that I’m not lying to you or B.S.’ing you in any way?
  • Does it make sense that you love me? That you stay with me?

How “Accuracy” answers, “Yes! I love you!”
  • I will be rigorously honest with you. If I have a ‘wandering eye’ I will tell you, and provide a solution.
  • I will gift you with my precision. I will learn you and give high performance at all levels.
  • I will protect you from others, but not from yourself.
  • I will never judge you. Instead, I will be there for you when things go bad, no matter why they went bad.
How it can be misinterpreted by other types: Harsh, insensitive, cold

This is totally him lol. No one else understands it when I explain it. He's like a little kid trying to impress someone lol. It's not "romantic" or even "mature". It's endearing

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hi brehette I know it says ladies only but I urgently need some help. Basically My mother may be losing her job soon as her company may be going under by the end of the year. She works as a secretary/PA in the legal sector and wants to continue in that line of work. She has pretty short natural hair and asked me today do I think her hair will affect her getting another job. I said no but she wasn't sure. She hasn't had to do an interview for nearly 20 years and is slightly worried about the prospect of it all as obviously she doesn't want to be out of work as the mortgage isn't paid off yet etc.

Do employers discriminate because of natural hair at all? It's a pretty scary time as she is in her 50s and I think a lot of PAs who are hired these days are young women as well plus obviously that kind of work place there's very few black women or black people in general. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I needed some help and would appreciate some feedback.
Copy & paste this into a thread. And no i had no issue but i don't work in her field. Mostly it's not an issue.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I just can't find it in my heart to be a bytch. I was being extra c*nty & now I feel like shyt. I'd apologize to the bytch(yeah i still ain't feeling her...) but it's too far gone now.
ugh. #Kindheartedissues

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi brehette I know it says ladies only but I urgently need some help. Basically My mother may be losing her job soon as her company may be going under by the end of the year. She works as a secretary/PA in the legal sector and wants to continue in that line of work. She has pretty short natural hair and asked me today do I think her hair will affect her getting another job. I said no but she wasn't sure. She hasn't had to do an interview for nearly 20 years and is slightly worried about the prospect of it all as obviously she doesn't want to be out of work as the mortgage isn't paid off yet etc.

Do employers discriminate because of natural hair at all? It's a pretty scary time as she is in her 50s and I think a lot of PAs who are hired these days are young women as well plus obviously that kind of work place there's very few black women or black people in general. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I needed some help and would appreciate some feedback.

I think she will be fine. As long as it's neat and she dresses appropriate (which I'm sure she will), there won't be a problem. I've had short, natural hair for at least 7 years and I've never had an issue.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How “Accuracy” asks, “Do you Love Me?”
Myers-Briggs types: ENTP, INTP, ESTP, ISTP

• Do you think I’m totally competent?
  • Are you impressed with my performance?
  • Do you trust that I’m not lying to you or B.S.’ing you in any way?
  • Does it make sense that you love me? That you stay with me?

How “Accuracy” answers, “Yes! I love you!”
  • I will be rigorously honest with you. If I have a ‘wandering eye’ I will tell you, and provide a solution.
  • I will gift you with my precision. I will learn you and give high performance at all levels.
  • I will protect you from others, but not from yourself.
  • I will never judge you. Instead, I will be there for you when things go bad, no matter why they went bad.
How it can be misinterpreted by other types: Harsh, insensitive, cold

This is totally him lol. No one else understands it when I explain it. He's like a little kid trying to impress someone lol. It's not "romantic" or even "mature". It's endearing
Is that a personality trait chart? Where can i find mine?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Is that a personality trait chart? Where can i find mine?
Are you more extroverted or introverted? How do you interact with your surroundings?
Are you enthusiastic and energized by social/group interactions or do you recharge by solitary or intimate settings and activities?

Are you more Intuitive or Observant? How do you see the world and what info do you focus on?
Visionary, ideas and philosophy (Intuitive or practical facts and observable tried and tested things. (Observant)?

Are you more Thinking or Feeling? How do you make Decisions and cope with emotions?
Do you focus on objectivity and rationality? Or are you more empathetic and less competitive? Do you value harmony and cooperation and feelings or efficiency and logic?

Lastly, Are you more Judging or Prospecting? What's your approach to work, planning and decision-making?
Are you decisive and highly organized (Judging) or more spontaneous and better at improvising (Prospecting)? Do you value structure, clarity and closure or being flexible, relaxed and keeping options open?

Answer the questions for yourself first then take the test. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test